Wrong thread. This probably should be posted in the tf2items_giveweapon plugin thread.
1. Install TF2ItemsInfo plugin. If you are already using it go to step 2.
2. Recompile your tf2items_giveweapon
3. OPTIONAL: Since you are going to recompile tf2items_giveweapon anyway, why not do the fix for flamethrowers and Jungle Inferno weapons?
3a. Try changing line 1878 in the source code before recompiling.
From: new flags = OVERRIDE_CLASSNAME | OVERRIDE_ITEM_DEF | OVERRIDE_ITEM_LEVEL | OVERRIDE_ITEM_QUALITY | OVERRIDE_ATTRIBUTES;
To: new flags = OVERRIDE_CLASSNAME | OVERRIDE_ITEM_DEF | OVERRIDE_ITEM_LEVEL | OVERRIDE_ITEM_QUALITY | PRESERVE_ATTRIBUTES;
4. Put your newly compiled tf2items_giveweapon plugin in your plugins directory.
5. Change map
6. Test plugin by using: !gimme 1104
7. Have fun!