Some of you may know me from Domination Servers. Over the past few months, I've been privately developing a modern/more feature rich solution to SourceBans.
Some of the things I have so far:
- Ability to assign an admin to a group PER server, this means you can give a user different groups on different servers
- Custom user groups, easily editable config to create your own roles
- Ability to view server logs via the web portal
- Ability to download server demos via the web portal
- Adding admins via the web portal
- VIP/Donation management, uses paypal, setup custom packages as well as configuring them with discounts in-game 'credits' etc.
- Server ban management, ban players through the portal, can be server ban, ctban, mute, gag, silence etc.
- Web applications, create a category / template and allow users to submit applications, as well as allow certain roles the ability to add responses to their application as well as roles for 'marking' them
- Player stats, hours, last map, time over the past week, fortnight, past half day as well as their IP history / current IP / the ability to more accurately pinpoint a multi accounter (this was added due to csgo's f2p)
- Warns/Notes, add a warn or note against a player which you can view in-game
- Bans and comms plugin use a new syntax which my server has been using for over a year, anything that uses 'time' has this syntax: !ban onion 3d, !mute onion 3w etc. minutes (no letter), hours (h), days (d), weeks (w)
- Logs plugin
- Stats plugin (tracking playtime etc)
- Custom commands such as the !multi which shows a persons multiple accounts
- !warns, add / view warns a player has
- SQL admins
It's more easy if I show you some images:
Everything regarding a player is associated to them via a unique id, this is what the server plugins use. There's more features than the ones I have listed. For the roles as seen above, you can fully configure what roles there are, what pages they can access, what within the pages they can do as well as the label that's display on the add/edit screen.
The game server plugins need to be a bit better optimized by someone that knows more than me. The system is quite database heavy. Everything is threaded SQL but for example for the logs it does queries constantly rather than some form of pooling, no idea if this is the best way or not in SM.
But yeah, I'm making this post to see if people would be interested in my releasing this publicly / willing to switch from sourcebans (I've got the queries to translate the data somewhere..). This will be open source if so, and I'd like to see if people would be willing to have a look at optimizing some of the server plugins / looking for exploits.
If you'd like to have a look at the public facing version, do so here: https://portal.dominationservers.com
I'm constantly updating this so if there's any errors or issues please disregard and let me know here
EDIT: Also it's integrated into discord, application submission and VIP payments ping a discord webhook of your choice
Anyways, thought I'd like to see..