Simply Pets!- Customizable config allowing you to add your own pets with huge variants, up to 256 pets in config supported
- Auto-precaching and portable downloads table in config file if you use custom stuff for pets
- Colorization aswell as naming your pets
- Pets may have moods depending on various *random number generation* things
- !pets - Opens Pets Menu
- !petname - Gives your pet a name!
- !petstatus - Shortcut to one of options in !pets menu. Shows status of your pet and allows you to dismiss him...
- pets_mood_enabled (Def: 1) - Should pets have various mood's by default?
- pets_mood_effects (Def: 0) - Should pets show display particle effects when they got very good/bad mood?
- pets_reload_mapchange (Def: 0) - Should plugin attempt to reload config on map change?
- pets_change_cooldown (Def: 4) - Cooldown between changing your pet. Anything below 1 will result in no cooldown
- sm_reloadpets - Reloads Pets Config
All commands require ADMFLAG_RESERVATION expect for sm_reloadpets which requires ADMFLAG_ROOT...
If you want to make one of commands usable by all players or switch it to other admin flag then use admin_overrides.cfg file
For Team Fortress 2 servers use pets_tf2.smx and for other games pets_any.smx
- Place .smx file into plugins folder
- Put pets.cfg file into configs folder
- Restart Map or Server
(for it's lenghty amount of stocks used in plugin)
(Suggested and made me create this pets plugin
(Original pets plugin)
(Providing dozens of pets to config)
- More than likely messy position of pets
- Little laggy movement due to technique used for moving pet...
- More/Different Colors at color menu or perhaps config for them?
- MySQL Support for saving pets preferences
- Better collisioning with ground for pets
- Smoother Movement of pets
- Initial Release
- Added sm_reloadpets aswell as convar tf2pets_reload_mapchange for reloading configs without restarting server
- Commands now require users to have reservation flag 'a'
- Rebuild fully menus now instead of cycling they use submenus
- Added new features to config 'skins' up to 10
- Type, color and other stuff wil now change instantly after changes has been done
- Fixed various issues
- Added Convar tf2pets_mood_effects (Def: 1) which allows you to enable/disable mood's of pets
- Added Convartf2pets_change_cooldown (Def: 4) - allows you to limit changes of pets within specified amount of time
- Players shouldn't spawn anymore with pets unless they have choosen one in menu...
- Pet's shouldn't have blank name on spawn anymore.
- Fixed various bugs aswell as errors which showed up in console...
- Changed plugin's name, convars aswell as added support to all source games
- Added keyvalue for scale of model "modelscale"
- Fixed issue with spawning pets while being dead
- Updated pets.cfg to include new info on example pet aswell as around 10 new pets
- Added keyvalue "can_be_colored"... Now you can disable coloring specific pets.
- Added keyvalue "adminflag" you can now make pets usable only by people with choosen flags
- Added keyvalue "hidden". It will make pets to which you don't have access not show up on the list (Secret Admin Only Pets etc.).
- Updated pets.cfg once more... Now includes up to 20 pets
- Fixed issue with root admin flag not giving access to pets restricted by other flags
- Skins shouldn't be working anymore on pets that have them disabled...