- Save weapons/items to the map for auto-spawning on round_start.
- This plugin spawns single weapons/items. They are frozen in place. You can use the pos/ang commands to rotate.
- Data config saved to l4d_weapon_spawn.cfg in your servers \addons\sourcemod\data\ folder.
- Do not request any features. If you don't like the plugin then make your own.
Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)
- disawar1 - Helped with code fixes.
- chatyak - Lots of help.
- Herbie - Lots of help.
sm_weapon_spawn // Opens a menu of weapons/items to spawn. Spawns a temporary weapon at your crosshair.
sm_weapon_spawn_save // Opens a menu of weapons/items to spawn. Spawns a weapon at your crosshair and saves to config.
sm_weapon_spawn_del // Removes the weapon you are pointing at and deletes from the config if saved.
sm_weapon_spawn_clear // Removes all weapons spawned by this plugin from the current map.
sm_weapon_spawn_wipe // Removes all weapons spawned by this plugin from the current map and deletes them from the config.
sm_weapon_spawn_glow // Toggle to enable glow on all weapons to see where they are placed.
sm_weapon_spawn_list // Display a list weapon positions and the total number of.
sm_weapon_spawn_tele // Teleport to a weapon (Usage: sm_weapon_spawn_tele <index: 1 to MAX_SPAWNS (32)>).
sm_weapon_spawn_ang // Displays a menu to adjust the weapon angles your crosshair is over.
sm_weapon_spawn_pos // Displays a menu to adjust the weapon origin your crosshair is over.
Saved to l4d_weapon_spawn.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// 0=Infinite. How many items/weapons to give from 1 spawner.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// -1=All, 0=None. Otherwise randomly select this many weapons to spawn from the maps config.
// 0=Off. Chance out of 100 to randomise the type of item/weapon regardless of what it's set to.
// Weapon Spawn plugin version.
- Blocked glow command and convars from L4D1 which does not support glows.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Various optimizations and fixes.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Changed cvar "l4d_weapon_spawn_modes_tog" now supports L4D1.
- Fixed the Sniper Scout not spawning when "l4d_weapon_spawn_count" cvar was set to 0.
- Fixed Auto Shotgun ammo in L4D1 not filling.
- Fixed some guns not spawning when "l4d_weapon_spawn_count" cvar was set to 0.
- Fixed the plugin not loading in L4D1 due to an Invalid Convar Handle.
- Added cvar "l4d_weapon_spawn_count" to set how many times a spawner gives items/weapons before disappearing.
- Added cvar "l4d_weapon_spawn_randomise" to randomise the spawns based on a chance out of 100.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.