Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

Wolfseye
Old 01-07-2018 , 18:44   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1751

Hi guys,

i installed this today for the first time. So I never used this before. And, without going through over 100 pages here now, I have an issue (which someone maybe already asked for, I didnt found it). I basically got it working, using the Steam module for notification with the report.

But I wonder, once someone "reported" someone to !call , lets say he would do that again, like a couple minutes later, would that go through as well or not ? Because I just tried that with a friend. He "accused" me for testing purposes with something, but when he wanted to try it again after 2 minutes, the Plugin told him that there are no players at the time to report. Although we were both still on the Server.

Is that an issue i can fix, is it an issue at all or is it just ment to be that way ? Any help is appreciated.
Send a message via Skype™ to Wolfseye
Xenoadria
Old 01-07-2018 , 19:31   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1752

That's not an issue. You don't see a player that has been reported for some time( not sure for how long or is it possible to modify the time). It's been made like that to prevent spam.

Developers can correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm pretty sure I'm right

EDIT: Like mentioned above, it is some sort of antispam feature, and you can modify for how long the reported player cannot be reported again.

sm_calladmin_reporttime , cvar which can be found in plugin.calladmin.cfg which should be located in ../csgo/cfg/sourcemod

Last edited by Xenoadria; 01-07-2018 at 19:33.
Wolfseye
Old 01-07-2018 , 19:32   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1753

Thanks, its my fault. After I posted it, i found the option in the config file which is default set to 300 seconds. ;) Thanks anyways.

Cheers

Wolf
Send a message via Skype™ to Wolfseye
SHOUBI
Old 01-17-2018 , 18:54   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1754

using Debian GNU/Linux 8.10 (jessie) can't get the steam message from bot profile working. (steamguard disable)

any help would be appreciated i've followed each steps i've no error.log what so ever it seems both plugins main + steam module loaded properly. (socket included)

!call founction is working as it should but doesn't actually call admin at the end.

feel free to add me over steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SHOUBI/
D4rkl0rd
Old 03-03-2018 , 23:00   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1755

calladmin.log
errors_log

The bot sent a message when I used the test plugin, but it did not send it when I tried to report a player before that. Note that I am using the development version.
Is it related to Messagebot extension not updated? The one included in first post was compiled in 2015. If there is a newer version, I would love to give it a try.

Thanks
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 03-04-2018 , 12:19   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1756

MessageBot provides some functions that plugins can use (add a steam id, set login data, sent a message, etc) to send messages to a list of steam users. CallAdmin itself also provides functions and forwards (events plugins can listen to). If you report via the menu then CallAdmin will trigger an ReportPost event that all the module listen and react to. In the case of the the steam module it will use the functions provided by messagebot to send a message. The test plugin triggers a function of CallAdmin ReportPlayer that will trigger the ReportPost event that will then trigger the steam module to send a message via messagebot. Unfortunately i can't tell you why exactly messagebot timed out, but maybe the explanation helps in figuring it out. Maybe i can take a look if it happens again. Popoklopsi (dordnung) updated the extension's code a few times but I'm not sure if he ever released an updated binary. The messagebot extension is mostly his thing, I'm not involved much in its development.

TL;DR: It shouldn't really matter if you use the test module or the menu to report a player, the way the message gets sent is the same.

Last edited by Impact123; 03-04-2018 at 12:43.
Syntats
Old 06-02-2018 , 01:30   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1757

Hello,
The Steam Module has not been working properly for about a month due to steamcommunity.com now redirecting http requests to https. I'm not sure if the sockets extension that is used in this module is able to create HTTPS requests instead of HTTP but I was not able to make it do so (but there may be a way to do this as my knowledge of sockets is very limited). Anyways, this issue prevents any steam recipients from being loaded from steam groups via the steamcommunity website and so the file calladmin_steam_groupidlist.cfg doesn't do anything anymore. calladmin_steam_steamidlist.cfg still works but if this file is blank because you use the group file instead then a calladmin report will result in the following error in calladmin.log:

Code:
L 06/01/2018 - 23:41:48: [CallAdmin: Steam module] Failed to send steam message: (result: 3 [No recipients were setup prior to sending a message] | error: 0)
Here is the only thread I've found on this steamcommunity.com issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comme...as_xml_broken/
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2018 , 04:09   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1758

This came to our knowledge on april 22th and has been fixed since april 24 in the development version. I don't blame you for not knowing, i should probably have said something about that here. You can get a development version from the releases page on github. Our fix to the steam module was to exchange the socket extension with the System2 extension so you need to install that too. It's probably a good idea to look at the changelog or at the commits between the last release and now before you upgrade. The new list recipients command is probably helpful in checking if the steam module works correctly.

Last edited by Impact123; 06-02-2018 at 04:25.
Syntats
Old 06-05-2018 , 01:35   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact123 View Post
This came to our knowledge on april 22th and has been fixed since april 24 in the development version. I don't blame you for not knowing, i should probably have said something about that here. You can get a development version from the releases page on github. Our fix to the steam module was to exchange the socket extension with the System2 extension so you need to install that too. It's probably a good idea to look at the changelog or at the commits between the last release and now before you upgrade. The new list recipients command is probably helpful in checking if the steam module works correctly.
That is excellent. Thank you very much.
BReeZ
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-17-2018 , 08:25   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #1760

L 09/17/2018 - 05:00:12: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index -1, limit 66)
L 09/17/2018 - 05:00:12: [SM] Blaming: calladmin.smx
L 09/17/2018 - 05:00:12: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/17/2018 - 05:00:12: [SM] [1] Line 1351, C:\Users\David\Desktop\gameserver\calladmin.s p::ChatListener