Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.7, 2021-11-03)

Post New Thread Reply   

splewis
Veteran Member
Old 04-23-2017 , 16:14   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander3 View Post
Maybe you right, i looking only on in-game scoreboard, maybe servername is updating correctly, i'll check this later

Yes, i know about this command to rename demos, but i don't know how to make different demo folder. Can you give me example how to make directory like /csgo/demos ?
sm_pugsetup_demo_name_format "demos/pug_{MAP}_{TIME}"

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander3 View Post
Also, i'm looking on git, there is commit available with IRV, can you say what is this? Also i can help with update RU-translation file for this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting
Old 04-27-2017 , 14:32   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #592

Howdy Splewis, I love the pug system that you have created. I am having an issue with the damage print addon. Well, it may not be so much of an issue as an annoyance. Ever since I enabled the damage print addon a popup now appears during live rounds while the players are still alive displaying the damage dealt to an opponent. This happens with all guns and nades and regardless of if the opponent has died. The issue persists even while the damage print addon is disabled. I am not sure what cvar was changed to allow this to be enabled.

I have tried:
1.) Disabling the addon by moving it into the disable folder.
2.) Removing all files associated with the damage print addon
3.) Reloading the entire pug plugin from scratch

The only thing I have yet to do is reload the entire CSGO file structure to a fresh install. I haven't done this because it is tedious having to reload backup configs and I am not sure if my backups will bring the issue back. Any help you can lend will be greatly appreciated but I am assuming that my issue is a localized one. The screenshot provided was after taking a few pot shots at a bot.

Last edited by DBA; 04-27-2017 at 14:34.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2017 , 22:29   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBA View Post
Howdy Splewis, I love the pug system that you have created. I am having an issue with the damage print addon. Well, it may not be so much of an issue as an annoyance. Ever since I enabled the damage print addon a popup now appears during live rounds while the players are still alive displaying the damage dealt to an opponent. This happens with all guns and nades and regardless of if the opponent has died. The issue persists even while the damage print addon is disabled. I am not sure what cvar was changed to allow this to be enabled.

I have tried:

The only thing I have yet to do is reload the entire CSGO file structure to a fresh install. I haven't done this because it is tedious having to reload backup configs and I am not sure if my backups will bring the issue back. Any help you can lend will be greatly appreciated but I am assuming that my issue is a localized one. The screenshot provided was after taking a few pot shots at a bot.

Can you post the output of "sm plugins" in console. It's most likely another plugin causing that.
Old 04-30-2017 , 19:06   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #594

Quote:

I have tried:

The only plugins I have installed on the server are the Advanced SM commands, Pug Setup, and Multi1v1. Multi1v1 is disabled and wasn't on the server when the damage popup started to show. We are going to be moving our servers to another hosting company so I will have to reload the servers from scratch as is.

splewis
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2017 , 13:50   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #595

Quote:
The only plugins I have installed on the server are the Advanced SM commands, Pug Setup, and Multi1v1. Multi1v1 is disabled and wasn't on the server when the damage popup started to show. We are going to be moving our servers to another hosting company so I will have to reload the servers from scratch as is.

Get the full plugin list. "sm plugins 11" for the next 10 and so on until the full list shows up.
Old 05-11-2017 , 16:54   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #596

Hello. First of all, I would like to thank you for the very good plugin that I use on my server. But today I discovered one tiny, but quite significant error. If team plays with the coach, wins knife round and the team will choose ".switch" then all players are transferred to opposing teams, but coaches are not transferred. I just pay attention to this problem
skyline123
Old 05-18-2017 , 18:41   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #597

for the practicemode please add a way to use bot_place for a dedicated server! I ám looking for this way too long now and it's very usefull for prac stuff.
oneofusjustin
Old 06-13-2017 , 00:42   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.3, 2017-06-03)
Reply With Quote #598

Can someone please take a minute and explain this to me like im 5. I have a server that i know the basics about. I have source mod installed and use that as my admin plugin. I could NOT get the PUG pluggin to work, after hours of trial and error, I created a new CSGO server install. I got the latest meta mod and source mod. i didnt touch ANYTHING other than the easy_run batch file. I then downloaded the PUG zip and i extracted and dropped the CFG and addon folders into my csgo directory for the new server. I did also edit my SM_admin file. I started the server and it just went to normal valve competitive mode with bots. I sun sm plugins in the console and i do not see the pug plugin. i dont see it in my admin menu either. I am missing a step somewhere along the lines, can someone help me?
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2017 , 01:07   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.2, 2017-2-15)
Reply With Quote #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline123 View Post
for the practicemode please add a way to use bot_place for a dedicated server! I ám looking for this way too long now and it's very usefull for prac stuff.
Added in the next version of practicemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofusjustin View Post
Can someone please take a minute and explain this to me like im 5. I have a server that i know the basics about. I have source mod installed and use that as my admin plugin. I could NOT get the PUG pluggin to work, after hours of trial and error, I created a new CSGO server install. I got the latest meta mod and source mod. i didnt touch ANYTHING other than the easy_run batch file. I then downloaded the PUG zip and i extracted and dropped the CFG and addon folders into my csgo directory for the new server. I did also edit my SM_admin file. I started the server and it just went to normal valve competitive mode with bots. I sun sm plugins in the console and i do not see the pug plugin. i dont see it in my admin menu either. I am missing a step somewhere along the lines, can someone help me?
Is there a file called pugsetup.smx in addons/sourcemod/plugins?
Old 06-13-2017 , 13:54   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.3, 2017-06-03)
Reply With Quote #600

For disabling bots need to add -nobots to your server launch file
So, you need to compile the scripts of this plugin, because there is no compiled .smx's in archieve, also you need SteamWorks and Updater includes for compiling Pug setup.
After compiling you need to grab smx's of pug setup from /sourcemod/scripts/compiled, and move them to /sourcemod/plugins and run server, also check error logs in folder /sourcemod/logs.