Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Basic Admin Tool

Post New Thread Reply   

Toxicity
Old 12-12-2005 , 16:38  
Reply With Quote #61

Excellent plugin! I have one question concerning the mapvotes. Is there a way to only allow extend as an option? To remove the other maps from the vote?
*Edit* It also seems that using the lines
Quote:
// Reserved slots system
bat_reservedslotscount 1 // The number of player slots reserved for admins ( Hidden from from the public)
bat_reservedslots 2 // 0 = Disabled | 1 = Constantly hides 2 slots | 2 = Keeps X slots for admins ( same as amxx default system)
only works on every other map. One map will be 19 players, the next 18. (19 slots)..
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2005 , 20:39  
Reply With Quote #62

Thats how it works.

If you have a 20 player server, 2 reserver slots. Its gonna show to the public as 18/18 ( if 18 players are connected.)
Then a admin connects and its goes up to 19/19
Then a player disonnects and its 18/19 ( 1 admin, and 17 public. so its still 1 public slot.)

I dont realy know how to explain it well, but basicly the number of public slots are gonna look like its changning. but its not, its constantly gonna keep 18 public slots open. If someone can explain it in a better way, il add it to the docs

I may add option to only extend, il see if i cant get that into the next version.
Toxicity
Old 12-12-2005 , 20:58  
Reply With Quote #63

ahh, ok. Thanks for the quick response.
Arsenic0
Old 12-13-2005 , 00:06  
Reply With Quote #64

EKS's is there any hope of HL2DM support for Menu's etc?

The mod i am running a server for(Dodgeball:Source) is built off of HL2DM..and hense i can get none of the menu's to work.

I can get all the other stuff like nextmap etc to work fine..
Send a message via ICQ to Arsenic0 Send a message via AIM to Arsenic0 Send a message via MSN to Arsenic0
sniper_strike
Old 12-13-2005 , 00:34  
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
*Autoexec map config files ( like cfg/mapconfig/de_dust2.cfg )
that has been a feature of the source engine for ages now?

i remember it came with the train update i believe hrmmm?

66.150.188.42:27015
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 10:22  
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic0
EKS's is there any hope of HL2DM support for Menu's etc?

The mod i am running a server for(Dodgeball:Source) is built off of HL2DM..and hense i can get none of the menu's to work.

I can get all the other stuff like nextmap etc to work fine..
I will do hl2dm ( or esc based menus ) , but i think their broke. I spoke to mani on irc, he has those in his tool. and he says their even broken in the valve sdk files.
On another note i havent ever tested any mods based on the hl2sdk, il download Dodgeball and see if its posible to make the menus work.

@sniper_strike ok. Il at least default disable it in BAT then, i personaly think its much cleaner to have the map config files in their own folder. So i think il keep the feature.
ryker
Old 12-13-2005 , 11:50  
Reply With Quote #67

I've noticed there is a conflict between your plugin and the new stripper plugin from bailopan. When the two plugins run together, I get a seg fault. I downloaded your debug version to try and get more information, but it doesn't seem to put out any additional information. How should/can I use the debug version of your plugin to try to track down the error. Or at least get more information than just a seg fault.

Thx
Arsenic0
Old 12-13-2005 , 12:35  
Reply With Quote #68

So the menu's for HL2DM dont even work in Mani?

Thats good to know. I tried setting up the mani plugin but just got frustrated there was so much setup to do.

That and it has way more than i actually need. I may use it in the future but for the short term i was just looking for a mapvoting system that works.
Send a message via ICQ to Arsenic0 Send a message via AIM to Arsenic0 Send a message via MSN to Arsenic0
Mani
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 12:49  
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic0
So the menu's for HL2DM dont even work in Mani?

Thats good to know. I tried setting up the mani plugin but just got frustrated there was so much setup to do.

That and it has way more than i actually need. I may use it in the future but for the short term i was just looking for a mapvoting system that works.
They won't work for any plugin using them on hl2dm atm.

Mani

www.mani-admin-plugin.com
FlyingMongoose
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 13:31  
Reply With Quote #70

What's wrong with the classic non-menu based (chat based) map voting style of adminmod? I honestly always liked that map vote style... That could work for HL2MP hell even as just a standalone plugin, there you go plugin writers, standalone text based map voting system ;).

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers