Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    A super advanced JailBreak Gangs system.
    Old 01-19-2020 , 13:49   [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #1

Note: I can't solve the issue with the speed not working because it lacks the signature for GetMaxPlayerSpeed after every update. If someone wants to be a contributor for the github's signatures, Send me a PM.

How the system works:

A seperate cash system to open the gang which is gained by killing CT / last terrorists ( edit to work on LR only if you want ). This system is named "Honor"

There are 6 ranks in the gang. Member -> Officer -> Admin -> Manager -> Co-Leader -> Leader

The leader can select what each rank can do. If you want, you can make only yourself able to promote players' ranks, anything goes in this customiz-ble system PER GANG!

Perks:

!gc -> What used to be Get Credits but I didn't like the term Credits so I renamed it to honor, the command !gc is known in JailBreak servers so I kept it.

Health for T, Health for CT. You pick which one you want at the moment of upgrade. Eventually you'll get both.

Speed for T, Speed for CT. Same as above.

Grenade Chance as T. Self explanatory.

Gang Size. Upgrade the amount of players in the gang.

This gang system doesn't let gangs occupy glow colors. It goes by one principle: don't shoot white colored people, as your gang is always colored white, and only gang members will see it.

Top Gangs - Sorted by the amount of honor total donated to the gang.

https://github.com/eyal282/csgo-jailbreak-package

Discord: Eyal282#1334

Last edited by eyal282; 06-15-2022 at 13:07.
    LionKing
    Old 01-19-2020 , 14:09   Re: [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #2

Would be great if you would add some cvars so people could customize it
    + plugin can't compile online

Last edited by LionKing; 01-19-2020 at 14:14.
    JamieHxrris
    Old 01-19-2020 , 14:14   Re: [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #3

Whilst trying to compile this plugin myself and online and it gives out a load of errors for me-

JailBreakGangs.sp
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(163) : error 017: undefined symbol "Updater_ForceUpdate"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(17 : error 017: undefined symbol "Updater_ForceUpdate"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(474) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(474) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(477) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(477) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(480) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(480) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(483) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(483) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(486) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(486) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(590) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(590) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(59 : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(59 : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(631) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(631) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(705) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(705) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(746) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(746) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(843) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(843) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(1048 ) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(1048 ) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    Done

Would be nice if these were to get fixed because the plugin looks really cool
    eyal282
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-19-2020 , 17:20   Re: [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JamieHxrris View Post
    Whilst trying to compile this plugin myself and online and it gives out a load of errors for me-

JailBreakGangs.sp
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(163) : error 017: undefined symbol "Updater_ForceUpdate"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(17 : error 017: undefined symbol "Updater_ForceUpdate"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(474) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(474) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(477) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(477) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(480) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(480) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(483) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(483) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(486) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(486) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(590) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(590) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(59 : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(59 : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(631) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(631) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(705) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(705) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(746) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(746) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(843) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(843) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(1048 ) : error 017: undefined symbol "SQL_FormatQuery"
    C:\Users\jambo\Desktop\JailBreakGangs.sp(1048 ) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
    Done

Would be nice if these were to get fixed because the plugin looks really cool
    Added .smx

BraveFox
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 01-20-2020 , 00:14   Re: [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #5

I would advise you to update your coding style.
    Change all those defines to enums and put some real names to your variables.
    Also don't put a lot of variables in 1 line.

Instead of this:
    PHP Code:
    #define RANK_NULL -1
    #define RANK_MEMBER 0
    #define RANK_OFFICER 1
    #define RANK_ADMIN 2
    #define RANK_MANAGER 3
    #define RANK_COLEADER 4
    #define RANK_LEADER 420 
    Just do this:
    PHP Code:
    enum
    {

Rank_Null = -1,

Rank_Member,

Rank_Officer,

Rank_Admin,

Rank_Manager,

Rank_CoLeader,

Rank_Leader 420

And instead of variable naming like:
    PHP Code:
    new String:GangCreateName[MAXPLAYERS+1][32], String:GangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS+1][10]; 
    Just do:
    PHP Code:
    char g_szGangCrerateName[MAXPLAYERS 1][32];
    char g_szGangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS 1][32]; 
    or
    PHP Code:
    char g_sGangCreateName[MAXPLAYERS 1][32];
    char g_sGangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS 1][32]; 
    or
    PHP Code:
    char gS_GangCreateName[MAXPLAYERS 1][32];
    char gS_GangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS 1][32]; 
    or whatever just make it understandable to other developers.
    Also edit your coding style to the new one, sourcemod 1.10 is already out (I'm using it myself) and they're adding more features but you'll need to use the new syntax.
    Discord: Noy#9999
    Taking Private Requests

Last edited by BraveFox; 01-20-2020 at 04:50.
    eyal282
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-20-2020 , 05:18   Re: [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BraveFox View Post
    I would advise you to update your coding style.
    Change all those defines to enums and put some real names to your variables.
    Also don't put a lot of variables in 1 line.

Instead of this:
    PHP Code:
    #define RANK_NULL -1
    #define RANK_MEMBER 0
    #define RANK_OFFICER 1
    #define RANK_ADMIN 2
    #define RANK_MANAGER 3
    #define RANK_COLEADER 4
    #define RANK_LEADER 420 
    Just do this:
    PHP Code:
    enum
    {

Rank_Null = -1,

Rank_Member,

Rank_Officer,

Rank_Admin,

Rank_Manager,

Rank_CoLeader,

Rank_Leader 420

And instead of variable naming like:
    PHP Code:
    new String:GangCreateName[MAXPLAYERS+1][32], String:GangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS+1][10]; 
    Just do:
    PHP Code:
    char g_szGangCrerateName[MAXPLAYERS 1][32];
    char g_szGangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS 1][32]; 
    or
    PHP Code:
    char g_sGangCreateName[MAXPLAYERS 1][32];
    char g_sGangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS 1][32]; 
    or
    PHP Code:
    char gS_GangCreateName[MAXPLAYERS 1][32];
    char gS_GangCreateTag[MAXPLAYERS 1][32]; 
    or whatever just make it understandable to other developers.
    Also edit your coding style to the new one, sourcemod 1.10 is already out (I'm using it myself) and they're adding more features but you'll need to use the new syntax.
    Nah, I like old syntax.

NanoC
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-29-2020 , 23:25   Re: [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #7

What's the difference between this plugin and Headline's one?

Last edited by NanoC; 01-29-2020 at 23:26.
    Send a message via Skype™ to NanoC
    eyal282
    Veteran Member
    Old 04-02-2020 , 00:54   Re: [CS:GO] JailBreak Gangs System
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
    What's the difference between this plugin and Headline's one?
    I doubt any plugin in history gave a single glow color for all gangs and made it so only the gang sees it.

Also 7 ranks and you can edit the minimum rank for each priviledge