Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

S4S Won't work.

Post New Thread Reply   

bobthebuilder
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-17-2016 , 16:50   Re: S4S Won't work.
Reply With Quote #11

can someone please point me to the newest tranlation files? i thought i put it on but shot4shot dont work. when a player chose it the menu just disapear and he cant chose another lr. i get this error can that be related to that?
Code:
L 01/17/2016 - 22:48:27: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01/17/2016 - 22:48:27: [SM] Native "Format" reported: Language phrase "Pistol_CZ75" not found
L 01/17/2016 - 22:48:27: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "sm_hosties.smx":
L 01/17/2016 - 22:48:27: [SM]   [0]  Line 3005, addons/sourcemod/scripting/hosties/lastrequest.sp::LR_Selection_Handler()
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2016 , 18:22   Re: S4S Won't work.
Reply With Quote #12

https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...d/translations
Old 01-18-2016 , 11:06   Re: S4S Won't work.
Reply With Quote #13

Thanks alot. s4s finnaly works, and thanks for the kevlar and helmet names. that saved me alot of time. i have searched after it for days xD
Old 02-11-2016 , 16:06   Re: S4S Won't work.
Reply With Quote #14

Hey, I uploaded https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-hosties version to my server and shot 4 shot doesnt work. Players get killed when they shoot due to cheating but they dont even have bullet in their gun. Any fix ?
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2016 , 19:25   Re: S4S Won't work.
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by barvica View Post
Hey, I uploaded https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-hosties version to my server and shot 4 shot doesnt work. Players get killed when they shoot due to cheating but they dont even have bullet in their gun. Any fix ?
Considering there weren't any CS:GO updates since we fixed this last time and your symptoms are the exact same as those who have had issues before, I doubt your claim that you're running the most up-to-date version. Have you manually compiled the code from GitHub? If not, see the thread on how to do so above. Just compile the new code, update your translation file, and you're good to go.