Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S] Bot2Player

Post New Thread Reply   

dumle11
Old 08-15-2013 , 11:06   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #41

I get server crash when I have this plugin. It happends when I take control over any bot and shot with any weapon. Anyone had same issue?
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2013 , 16:45   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumle11 View Post
I get server crash when I have this plugin. It happends when I take control over any bot and shot with any weapon. Anyone had same issue?
In the past, this has happened when people don't have the latest versions of MM/SM, or after a Steam update of the CS:S client, or both. If there has been a recent Steam update to the CS:S client, you might have to wait for a new snapshot of SM.

My server is down because I am moving, so I can't test anything myself at this time.

I suggest you reboot your server, and make sure everything has loaded correctly with SM PLUGINS LIST. Next, move this plugin to the plugins/disabled folder and reboot the server. Play for awhile just to make sure you don't have the same crash. After awhile, return the plugin to the plugins folder and reboot. Play and try to recreate the error. If the crash persists, post here the output of META VERSION, SM VERSION, SM EXTS LIST, and SM PLUGINS LIST.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
dumle11
Old 08-28-2013 , 08:45   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #43

Well, this is a fresh install of both steam and css on my linux hosting ;p I detected some problems with missing libs and trying to fix them.
DarkJesture
Old 07-24-2014 , 22:08   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #44

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this mod... I am dealing with a bug from it where when I take control of a bot, You teleport to where you died instead of just spawning where the bot is. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also sorry for bumping the post
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2014 , 14:42   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJesture View Post
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this mod... I am dealing with a bug from it where when I take control of a bot, You teleport to where you died instead of just spawning where the bot is. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also sorry for bumping the post
This is the first I've heard of this bug. Fixing it would require an update to the code, which I can't do right now, and won't be able to check into or do for some time.

Edit: I just checked the code, and what actually happens is you are spawned normally with CS_RespawnPlayer, and then Teleported to the location that should be where the Bot was. So either TeleportEntity just isn't working, or it's teleporting to the wrong coordinates.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 07-26-2014 at 15:05.
Monochrome
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-17-2014 , 12:03   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #46

I' getting this in my log

Quote:
L 11/17/2014 - 17:52:13: SourceMod error session started
L 11/17/2014 - 17:52:13: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20141117.log")
L 11/17/2014 - 17:52:13: [SM] Native "EquipPlayerWeapon" reported: Entity 86 is not valid
L 11/17/2014 - 17:52:13: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "bot2player_public.smx":
L 11/17/2014 - 17:52:13: [SM] [0] Line 1127, D:\MY_PLUGINS\include\smlib/clients.inc::Client_EquipWeapon()
L 11/17/2014 - 17:52:13: [SM] [1] Line 377, D:\MY_PLUGINS\bot2player_public.sp::Give_iTar getWeaponsTo_iClient()
Any solution for that? Or this goes under point B of known issues?

Last edited by Monochrome; 11-17-2014 at 12:41.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2014 , 21:18   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monochrome View Post
I' getting this in my log

Any solution for that? Or this goes under point B of known issues?
Something like the point B. I'm offline and unable to support this at this time. It may be months until I can look into it.

My plugins:
stoneyschillhouse
Old 08-11-2015 , 06:27   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #48

Nice Plugin it works with 1.7.2

I have translated it to German

you can take the smx below
Attached Files
File Type: smx bot2player_public.smx (23.5 KB, 284 views)
TheUnderTaker
Old 08-12-2015 , 02:50   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #49

Not playing CS:S but looks good ;)

My plugin list
knorde
Old 06-01-2016 , 07:48   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
This is all by design DoPe^. Originally, I just stripped the weapons from the player. Of course, players were picking up weapons, in some cases ones that were just stripped. I feel that the BOT takeover should not be a "freebie". You have to pay money, and you are stripped of weapons after the round - win or lose. In some cases on some maps, you might be able to get away with picking up a weapon after that teleport, but it's rare. I feel you should go back to stock pistol and buy all of your weapons again, otherwise it really isn't challenging enough. On the brighter side, you keep the money you made after taking over the BOT, and you won't get killed very often after a round has ended if you've taken over a BOT, due to the teleport.

So the teleport and the stripping of weapons is related and by design.
Is it possible to make a cvar for this so i can turn it off (i mean the teleport thing and then die)?
We want that you go not to die when the rounds end...

Last edited by knorde; 06-01-2016 at 07:49.