I know there are at least 2 plugins that do the same.
The first plugin is not maintained by its author since it's more a snippet from the forums than a script and it does not handle late-loads.
The other one uses an extension that is not supported anymore.
- sm_nofalldamage_enabled (Default: 1)
- - Enable/disable FallDamage
- sm_nofalldamage_teamfilter (Default: 0)
- Team that should be protected from falldamage, 0 = any, 2 = RED, 3 = BLUE
- sm_nofalldamage_clientfilter (Default: 0)
- Clients that should be protected from falldamage, 0 = any, 1 = Only Admins
- Plugin version (not changeable)
- Put "nofalldamage_sdkhooks.smx" in your "../addons/sourcemod/plugins" directory.
- Add the above convars that you want to modify in your server.cfg, and edit to your purposes.
- Refresh your plugin list or load the plugin.
Servers with this plugin
This plugin should work in any game that has SdkHooks support.
Plugin will not compile on the forums due the dependence of SdkHooks
Teamfiltercheck comes before the clientfiltercheck
Clientfilter used the generic flag to determine admins and makes use of the command override sm_nofalldamage_immune
, look here
for information on how you can use this.