This is my first plugin. Originally made for left 4 dead 2 it may be used on any game. Features:
- Makes a player fully invisible
- Hides player's nickaname on top of his head
- All the attached models dissapear (In left 4 dead 2 even the light attached to survivors body dissapears)
- It dhould work on any gamemode, though maybe I will add left4dead-only features soon
(for yourself only)
- sm_poof <userid/name>
- poof <userid/name>
(For targeting someone else)
- !poof in chat works too
- Plugin realease
-Removed player renaming. Currently I didnt find any otption of making your nickanme invisible except doing it manually in steam settings. Change your nickname in stem to:
"~" at the beginning, maximum ammount of spaces possible in the middle and "." at the end
-Fixed multiplayer support. It is now safe to use poof for more than 1 person
- Nearly all my code wasnt needed xD. Thank silvers, code is now clean and nickname is hidden. Though Ive got a lot of experience writing this first plugin.
- Sorry! Forgot about checking for poof state enabled per client. Fixed now
- Cleaned and commented all the code
- Fixed a bug where player wasnt able to go back from invisibility state if he was not using any arguments
-Removed usseless log (In poofcheck=0 state)
- No more Warnings in compilation
- Made IsValidClient function look prettier
- Installation Instructions
- Install SDKhooks
- Place poof.smx at your plugins folder
//Add a possibility to hide all the clients from one clientThanks:
- Special thanks to MatthiasVance and some other guys from IRC channel!
If not you, my first plugin would never be released!
- Thank you Silvers for your code!