Profile Status allows server owners to control entrance to their servers.
Not maintained by me anymore.
Hour Check Module
If users enter with their game hours visible, and they meet the specified minimum of hours, they are allowed into the server and whitelisted so they only get checked once (can be toggled off for no whitelisting).
If users enter with their game hours hidden, or they do not meet the specified minimum of hours, they won't be allowed into the server. However, if they are added manually into the whitelist, they will be able to bypass the hour check safely.
Ban Check Module
Plugin is able to allow/deny entrance based on the following criteria:
- VAC Ban
- Amount of days since last VAC Ban
- Amount of VAC Bans
- Community Bans
- Economy Bans
- Amount of Game Bans
All of which can be configured through the auto-generated cfg/sourcemod/ProfileStatus.cfg
Steam Level Module
Plugin can block users if they do not meet the minimum or maximum Steam level configured, with its respective whitelist.
Private Profile Module
At the moment, the plugin can only block fully private profiles. This is due to the nature of the visibility the Steam API Key "has", in relation to the key owner's visibility to other profiles. Read here to learn more
- sm_profilestatus_version - Plugin version
- sm_profilestatus_enable - 1 = Enable | 0 = Disable (Default: 1)
- sm_profilestatus_apikey - Your Steam API Key (https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey)
- sm_profilestatus_database - Database name. Change this value only if you're using another database set in databases.cfg
- sm_profilestatus_hours_enable - Enable Hour Checking functions?
- sm_profilestatus_minhours - Minimum of hours requiered to enter the server
- sm_profilestatus_whitelist_enable - Enable or disable Hours Whitelist - 1 = Enable | 0 = Disable (Default: 1)
- sm_profilestatus_whitelist_auto - Enable or disable automatic whitelisting - 1 = Enable | 0 = Disable (Default: 1)
- sm_profilestatus_bans_enable - Enable Ban Check module? (Default = 1)
- sm_profilestatus_bans_whitelist - Enable Bans Whitelist? (Default = 1)
- sm_profilestatus_vac_days - Minimum days since the last VAC ban to be allowed into the server (0 for zero tolerance).
- sm_profilestatus_vac_amount - Amount of VAC bans tolerated until prohibition (0 for zero tolerance).
- sm_profilestatus_community_ban - 0- Don't kick if there's a community ban | 1- Kick if there's a community ban.
- sm_profilestatus_game_bans - Amount of game bans tolerated until prohibition (0 for zero tolerance).
- sm_profilestatus_economy_bans - 0- Don't check for economy bans | 1- Kick if user is economy "banned" only. | 2- Kick if user is in either "banned" or "probation" state.
- sm_profilestatus_level_enable - Enable Steam Level Checking functions?
- sm_profilestatus_level_whitelist_enable - Enable Steam Level Check Whitelist?
- sm_profilestatus_level_whitelist_auto - Whitelist members that have been checked automatically?
- sm_profilestatus_minlevel - Minimum level required to enter the server.
- sm_profilestatus_maxlevel - Maximum level tolerated to enter the server (can be left blank for no maximum).
- sm_ps <hours|bans|level> add <STEAMID64> - Add user to the whitelist. For example: !ps hours add 76561198179807307
- sm_ps <hours|bans|level> remove <STEAMID64> - Remove a user from the whitelist. For example: !ps bans remove 76561198179807307
- sm_ps <hours|bans|level> check <STEAMID64> - Check if a user is in the whitelist. For example: !ps hours check 76561198179807307
- sm_ps whitelist - Opens whitelist menu.
- Download the zip file in Releases and drag its contents into your /addons/sourcemod/ folder.
- If you're using a custom database, make sure to add it in /addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg by creating a new entry, and using that name in the plugin's cvar, along with the database credentials.
- Start your server so the plugin creates the config file, in /cfg/sourcemod/ProfileStatus.cfg
- Set up the requirements in the config file and restart the server.
- v1.1 (Apr 20, 2020)
- Changed commands to delete the underscore between arguments.
- Code polish.
- v1.1.1 (Apr 21, 2020)
- Fixed translations.
- Code polish.
- v2.0 (Apr 26, 2020)
- Added VAC/Steam Bans Module.
- Added sm_profilestatus_database for external databases support.
- Rewrote some console debug messages.
- Fixed sm_ps command description.
- Code comment, order and polish.
- v2.1 (Apr 28, 2020)
- Fixed wrong Steam API Key check.
- v2.2 (May 4, 2020)
- Changed plugin URL
- Fixed custom database feature
- Improved cvars flexibility
- Added Bans Module Whitelist
- Now commands require hours or bans as first argument
- Added Whitelist Menu
- Include file profilestatus.inc added
- v2.3 (June 15, 2020)
- Added MySQL support.
- Added Steam level checking module and its whitelist.
- Added private profile checking module.
- Fixed whitelist menu not showing entries properly.
- Added Impact's AutoExecConfig include to prevent having to delete the config upon new cvars.
- Added a check for real clients, so plugin doesn't check on bots.
- Deleted regex handles, now performing simple regex matches.
- Renamed a few functions, variables, cvar and command descriptions.
- Deleted a few debug messages.
- v2.3.1 (June 17, 2020)
- Replaced morecolors with Bara's multicolors include to improve compatibility (#5)
- Added #include <regex> (#5)
- v2.3.2 (June 20, 2020)
- Replaced client indexes with Userids, by Impact
- v2.3.3 (June 23, 2020)
- Fully transitioned from client indexes to userids, by Impact
- v2.3.4 (July 19, 2020)
- Fixed plugin ignoring cvar values to disable certain checks, thanks to Erik Minekus (#12)
Keep track of the plugin's development on GitHub! If you like my work feel free to leave a star.
- v2.3.5 (August 2, 2020)
- Fixed not being able to perform commands from console
- Code cleanup and polish
- Added polish translations, thanks to @fejmek
This plugin is in constant growth and improvement. If you have any problems or questions you can leave them down below at the comments and on GitHub.
Thanks to these people and the SourceMod Discord server, this plugin exists:
- The Doggy