Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town

Post New Thread Reply   

Exanero
Old 02-19-2020 , 09:35   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #711

I've downloaded the plugin and installed it as instructed (drag & drop) but it's not working.
Nothing's changed ingame. It's compleatly the same.

If i try to load the plugin through rcon it says it's loaded, yet nothing happens.
The only thing i get in my log files are:

Quote:
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add prop to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add physbox to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add player to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add ragdoll to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add fpd_ragdoll to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add knockout_ragdoll to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add door to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add physbox to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add car to array...
L 02/19/2020 - 15:49:05: [ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add hegrenade_projectile to array...
02/19/2020 - 15:51:18: [ttt/ttt_sql.smx] ttt is already connected! (Handle: 100205422)
Other than that i don't get anything. Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Exanero; 02-19-2020 at 09:55.
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-04-2020 , 18:58   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #712

I finally pushed the private version into the public version.

More informations (+ changelogs) here.

Builds are not available yet, except the latest builds over "Download latest"-Button.
Discord (Bara#5006) | My Plugins (GitHub)
You like my work? Support is not a crime.

Last edited by Bara; 03-04-2020 at 18:59.
kris0821
Old 03-30-2020 , 12:02   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #713

Hello!
I have a problem.

When I join to my server (it's a fun server with multiple gamemodes) I hit this problem:

Code:
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/block_messages.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/customkeyvalues.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/discord_api.smx successfully.
[SM] Plugin disabled/no_weapon_fix.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetRoundStatus" was not found.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/turret_core.smx successfully.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetSQLConnection" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_blackout.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_bullets.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_buyRoles.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_c4_jihad.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_crashcatcher.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_decoy_teleport.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_dnascanner.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_dropWeapons.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_exojump.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_fakebody.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_fakename.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_IsPlayerAlive" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_glow.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_healthshot.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_hide_radar.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_hurtshot.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_iceknife.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_icon.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_id.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_inventory.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_knockout.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_martydom.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_missiles.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_models.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_nightvision.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_overlay.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetRoundTimestamp" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_playerhud.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_poison_smoke.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_radar.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_radio.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_random_teleport.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_IsPlayerAlive" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_res.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_respawn.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_revive.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "ttt_grabbermod".
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_shop.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetSQLConnection" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_silent_awp.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_spec_menu.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_IsPlayerAlive" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_sprint.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_sql.smx successfully.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_stations.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetClientRole" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_stats.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_tagrenade.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "ttt_glow".
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_talk_override.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_taser.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_teleporter.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_tracer.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_traitor_secrets.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_traitor_tester.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_tripmines.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetPluginVersion" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_turret.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_wallhack.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "ttt_glow".
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_weapons.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
What could the problem be?
(Sry, I'm not a pro, maybe this is a very basic problem, if it is, please be patient with me xd )

I'm very looking forward for your help!

Last edited by kris0821; 03-30-2020 at 12:02.
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-30-2020 , 12:09   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #714

You must load ttt_sql.smx before ttt.smx and no_weapon_fix.smx behind ttt.smx.
kris0821
Old 03-30-2020 , 14:43   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #715

Okay, not it's working well, but still has some problems
Code:
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_sql.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/no_weapon_fix.smx successfully.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_shop.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetClientItemQuantity" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_inventory.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_GetItemName" was not found.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/block_messages.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/customkeyvalues.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/discord_api.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/turret_core.smx successfully.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_blackout.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_bullets.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_buyRoles.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_c4_jihad.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_decoy_body.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_decoy_teleport.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_dnascanner.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_dropWeapons.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_exojump.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_fakebody.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_fakename.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_healthshot.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_hurtshot.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_iceknife.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_id.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_knockout.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_martydom.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_missiles.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_nightvision.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_poison_smoke.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_radar.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_random_teleport.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_respawn.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_revive.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "ttt_grabbermod".
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_revolver.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_silent_awp.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_sprint.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_stations.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_tagrenade.smx failed to load: Could not find required plugin "ttt_glow".
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_taser.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_teleporter.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_tracer.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_tripmines.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_turret.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_glow.smx successfully.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_wallhack.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_weapons.smx failed to load: Native "TTT_RemoveShopItem" was not found.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_crashcatcher.smx successfully.
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add prop to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add physbox to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add player to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadWhitelist) Add ragdoll to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add fpd_ragdoll to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add knockout_ragdoll to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add door to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add physbox to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add car to array...
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx] [GrabberMod] (LoadBlacklist) Add hegrenade_projectile to array...
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_hide_radar.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_icon.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_models.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_overlay.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_playerhud.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_radio.smx successfully.
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_res.smx] [TTT] Invalid detective sound path.
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_res.smx] [TTT] Invalid traitor sound path.
L 03/30/2020 - 21:43:28: [disabled/ttt/ttt_res.smx] [TTT] Invalid innocent sound path.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_res.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_spec_menu.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_stats.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_talk_override.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_traitor_secrets.smx successfully.
[SM] Loaded plugin disabled/ttt/ttt_traitor_tester.smx successfully.

This is my plugin load order now:

Code:
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_sql
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt
sm plugins load disabled/no_weapon_fix
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_shop
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_inventory
sm plugins load disabled/block_messages
sm plugins load disabled/customkeyvalues
sm plugins load disabled/discord_api
sm plugins load disabled/turret_core
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_blackout
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_bullets
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_buyRoles
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_c4_jihad
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_decoy_body
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_decoy_teleport
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_dnascanner
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_dropWeapons
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_exojump
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_fakebody
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_fakename
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_healthshot
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_hurtshot
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_iceknife
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_id
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_knockout
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_martydom
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_missiles
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_nightvision
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_poison_smoke
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_radar
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_random_teleport
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_respawn
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_revive
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_revolver
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_silent_awp
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_sprint
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_stations
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_tagrenade
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_taser
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_teleporter
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_tracer
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_tripmines
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_turret
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_glow
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_wallhack
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_weapons
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_crashcatcher
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_grabbermod
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_hide_radar
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_icon
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_models
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_overlay
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_playerhud
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_radio
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_res
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_spec_menu
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_stats
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_talk_override
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_traitor_secrets
sm plugins load disabled/ttt/ttt_traitor_tester

Edit: Seems like shop.smx and inventory.smx need each other to be running... what now?

Last edited by kris0821; 03-30-2020 at 15:44.
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-30-2020 , 16:17   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #716

I marked in Inventory Shop as not required plugin as workaround for multimod servers. So try to load inventory before shop.

Last edited by Bara; 03-30-2020 at 16:17.
kris0821
Old 03-30-2020 , 16:56   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #717

Thanks, now it's working!

Last edited by kris0821; 03-30-2020 at 18:40.
stoner5k
Old 04-06-2020 , 16:46   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #718

Hey there so I'm attempting to run this on my server, first time user here.

I think I managed to install mostly everything, however I am running into issues with the database.cfg I believe. When I load into the server the download progress bar stays at 0% and I get the following error in the steamcmd

Code:
L 04/06/2020 - 15:26:08: [ttt/ttt_sql.smx] (SQL_Start) We try again to connect to a database (Retry #1)!
L 04/06/2020 - 15:26:08: [ttt/ttt_sql.smx] (SQL_Start) Couldn't find an "ttt"-entry in your databases.cfg...
L 04/06/2020 - 15:26:08: [ttt/ttt_sql.smx] (SQL_Start) Error: Configuration "ttt" not found
L 04/06/2020 - 15:26:08: [ttt/ttt_sql.smx] (SQL_Start) Database failure: Couldn't connect to "ttt"!

I created a databases.cfg file and placed it in the cfg folder. This is what I have for the database.cfg file

Quote:
"Databases"
{
"ttt"
{
"driver" "mysql" // mysql
"host" "host.url.com"
"database" "dbname"
"user" "username"
"pass" "dbpsswd"
"port" "3306"
}
}
I've tried different sql servers but I think something is wrong with the format of my .cfg file but I can't put my finger on it. I'm using the 2198 build if that helps any.... thanks in advance for any input
Moisty
Old 04-06-2020 , 19:29   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #719

Are you sure your databases.cfg is in "csgo\addons\sourcemod\configs" and not "csgo\cfg".
stoner5k
Old 04-07-2020 , 20:56   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moisty View Post
Are you sure your databases.cfg is in "csgo\addons\sourcemod\configs" and not "csgo\cfg".
Got it, I appreciate it! That was the exact issue! Now I have the server working but bots spawn in and are continuously kicked with the rounds restarting every couple of seconds. Not sure what it could be but I'll have to figure it out