This could be used on just about any server that has random idle players in it. If a player comes back from being afk then they will have their 'idle' mark removed and teleported back to their spawn.
GOES GREAT WITH:
TF2 Rate Of Fire
TF2 Infinite Ammo
Level'd up my strange eternal reward from zero, with the rof plugin at 10x i was able (on one player) to gain 700 kills a minute.
Epic level in about 8 minutes and 45 seconds.
It took about 15 minutes (little less) to reach hale's own strange quality.
- Detects if some one has been idle for X amount of seconds
- If a player has been idle it will teleport them to a marked location, or to the opposing team's spawn.
- Cvar to set the spawn location for each team manually.
- Customizable idle time, set it to 1.0 if you really want to, just make sure you dont have it kill a player right when they are marked for idle.
- Kill a player when they become marked as 'idle'
- Color the player to signify that a player is idle
- Remove the ability to move, so players dont go idle then teleport to opposing spawn and start killing
- Cvar methods bit methods: //Making multiple cvars into one.
- 1 - Disable Moving
- 2 - Remove Weapons
- 4 - Kill player when they come back from idle.
- 8 - Respawn player in their own spawn when they come back.
- 16 - Kill player right when they are marked for being idle.
- Replenish ammo if you hit an idle player with a bullet. (cvar)
There is no config for these convars, since there are few and if you normally dont want this on you should just move the plugin.
- sm_slvlr_enabled 0/1 - Pretty much explained... default on.
The config is placed in to the sourcemod/configs folder, with the file name of: strange_lvlr_config.txt
Explanation for each config item is in file itself.
Right client save-as.
- this will be updated before the forum thread.