Raised This Month: $535 Target: $400
 133% 

[HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
namleww
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 06-08-2022 , 05:28   [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #1

I hosted a FASTDL server on same machine with my deathmatch server. But when I check the file downloaded it shown only 1KB.

My FASTDL url: http://shabitv.xyz/

My server.cfg file
Code:
// .................................. Basic ................................. //

// Hostname - Name of the server.
hostname ""

// RCON - remote console password.
rcon_password ""

// Server password - for private servers.
sv_password ""

// Email - Server admin email.
// Example: sv_contact "[email protected]"
sv_contact ""

// LAN mode - Server is a LAN server; can't connect from the internet. VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) is disabled in this mode.
// Default: sv_lan 0
sv_lan 0

// Cheats mode - Server is disabled to use cheats by default;Commands like noclip,god are disabled to be exploited by the players. VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) is disabled in this mode when value is set to '1'.
// Default: sv_cheats 0
// Cheats ON: sv_cheats 1
sv_cheats 0

// Tags - Used to provide extra information to clients when theyre browsing for servers. Separate tags with a comma.
// Example: sv_tags "128-tick,deathmatch,dm,ffa,pistol,dust2"
sv_tags ""

// Region - The region of the world to report this server in.
// Default: -1
// 0 - US East, 1 - US West, 2 - South America, 3 - Europe, 4 - Asia, 5 - Australia, 6 - Middle East, 7 - Africa
sv_region "4"

// ............................. Server Logging ............................. //

// Enable log - Enables logging to file, console, and udp < on | off >.
// Recommended: log on
log on

// Log bans - Log server bans in the server logs.
// Default: sv_logbans 1
// Recommended: sv_logbans 1
sv_logbans 1

// Log echo - Display log information to the server console.
// Default: sv_logecho 1
// Recommended: sv_logecho 1
sv_logecho 1

// Log file - Log server information in the log file.
// Default: sv_logfile 1
// Recommended: sv_logfile 1
sv_logfile 1

// One file log - Log server information to only one file.
// Default: sv_log_onefile 0
// Recommended: sv_log_onefile 0
sv_log_onefile 0

// Server Hibernation
sv_hibernate_when_empty 0
sv_hibernate_ms 5

// ............................. Server Query ............................. //
// More info at: https://www.gametracker.com/games/csgo/forum.php?thread=91691
host_name_store 1
host_info_show 2
host_players_show 2

// ................................ Ban List ................................ //

// User ban - Server banlist based on user steam ID.
// Recommended: exec banned_user.cfg
exec banned_user.cfg

// IP ban - Server banlist based on user IP.
// Recommended: exec banned_ip.cfg
exec banned_ip.cfg

// Write ID - Writes a list of permanently-banned user IDs to banned_user.cfg.
writeid

// Write IP - Save the ban list to banned_ip.cfg.
writeip

// ................................ 128 tick server ................................ //
fps_max "0"
sv_maxrate "0"
sv_minrate "128000"
sv_maxupdaterate "128"
sv_minupdaterate "128"
sv_maxcmdrate "128"
sv_mincmdrate "128"

// ................................ SERVER CONVARS ................................ //
sv_parallel_sendsnapshot "1"
net_splitrate "2"
sv_game_mode_flags "32"
sv_skirmish_id "0"

// .................................... FASTDL ................................ //
sv_downloadurl "http://shabitv.xyz"
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_allowupload 1
Error shown in CS:GO console
Downloaded file in CS:GO folder
File size on server

I previously hosted on 000webhostapp and file downloading is fine. I can download directly from FASTDL url just fine and all files were fine. Did I do anything wrong?
namleww is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 06-08-2022 , 10:19   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
//DOWNLOAD
sv_downloadurl "http://shabitv.xyz"
sv_allowdownload "0" // Enables/Disables downloading from the gameserver. Will not be needed, if you are using a FastDL.
sv_allowupload "0" // Enables/Disables downloading from the gameserver. Will not be needed, if you are using a FastDL.
can you try this?
freak.exe_uLow is offline
namleww
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 06-08-2022 , 11:05   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
can you try this?
still got the same problem. downloaded file 1kb
namleww is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 06-08-2022 , 12:16   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by namleww View Post
still got the same problem. downloaded file 1kb
do you use some kind of precacher where you enter the files you want it to download? something like this here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=331133

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 06-08-2022 at 12:16.
freak.exe_uLow is offline
namleww
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 06-08-2022 , 12:29   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
do you use some kind of precacher where you enter the files you want it to download? something like this here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=331133
I did not have anything like that.
My plugins list:
Code:
[SM] Listing 40 plugins:
  01 "CSGO Panorama Map Change Crashe Fixer" (1.0.6) by BOT Benson
  02 "Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  03 "Gloves" (1.0.5) by kgns | oyunhost.net
  04 "Admin Menu" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  05 "Fun Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  06 "deathmatch.smx"
  07 "multicfg.smx"
  08 "Advertisements" (2.1.1) by Tsunami
  09 "[CS:S] Block Radio" (2.0.3) by TimeBomb
  10 "Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  11 "AbNeR Kill Feed Filter" (1.5) by abnerfs
  12 "Bot Quota Fix" (1.1) by Ilusion9
  13 "Fix Hint Color Messages" (1.3.0 Franc1sco franug github version) by Phoenix (˙·٠●Феникс●٠·˙)
  14 "no-knife-damage.smx"
  15 "Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  16 "Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  17 "Survival Equip Fix" (1.0) by KiD Fearless
  18 "Basic Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  19 "hextags" (2.03) by Hexah
  20 "[CSGO] Block "Saved Player" Text" (1.0.0) by Mitch
  21 "Retry On Restart" (1.2) by Franc1sco franug & Derek D. Howard
  22 "[CSGO] Server Exploit Fix [5/28/2021]" (1.10.0.6428) by backwards
  23 "Fun Votes" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  24 "Chat-Processor" (2.2.3) by Drixevel
  25 "FFA Round End Fix" (1.00) by JPLAYS
  26 "[CS:GO] Map Enforcer" (1.0.4) by noBrain
  27 "Hide Team Changes" (1.0.0) by Dr. McKay
  28 "Chatwheel Blocker" (1.2) by Sples1
  29 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  30 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  31 "Client Preferences" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  32 "Weapons & Knives" (1.7.6) by kgns | oyunhost.net
  33 "Anit blood" (1.0) by Bara, IT-KiLLER
  34 "Sound Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  35 "Basic Chat" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  36 "Player Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  37 "Basic Votes" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  38 "Admin Help" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  39 "[Lilac] Little Anti-Cheat" (1.7.1) by J_Tanzanite
  40 "map-decals.smx" (1.1) by Berni, Stingbyte
namleww is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 06-08-2022 , 12:58   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by namleww View Post
I did not have anything like that.
My plugins list:
Code:
[SM] Listing 40 plugins:
  01 "CSGO Panorama Map Change Crashe Fixer" (1.0.6) by BOT Benson
  02 "Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  03 "Gloves" (1.0.5) by kgns | oyunhost.net
  04 "Admin Menu" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  05 "Fun Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  06 "deathmatch.smx"
  07 "multicfg.smx"
  08 "Advertisements" (2.1.1) by Tsunami
  09 "[CS:S] Block Radio" (2.0.3) by TimeBomb
  10 "Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  11 "AbNeR Kill Feed Filter" (1.5) by abnerfs
  12 "Bot Quota Fix" (1.1) by Ilusion9
  13 "Fix Hint Color Messages" (1.3.0 Franc1sco franug github version) by Phoenix (˙·٠●Феникс●٠·˙)
  14 "no-knife-damage.smx"
  15 "Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  16 "Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  17 "Survival Equip Fix" (1.0) by KiD Fearless
  18 "Basic Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  19 "hextags" (2.03) by Hexah
  20 "[CSGO] Block "Saved Player" Text" (1.0.0) by Mitch
  21 "Retry On Restart" (1.2) by Franc1sco franug & Derek D. Howard
  22 "[CSGO] Server Exploit Fix [5/28/2021]" (1.10.0.6428) by backwards
  23 "Fun Votes" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  24 "Chat-Processor" (2.2.3) by Drixevel
  25 "FFA Round End Fix" (1.00) by JPLAYS
  26 "[CS:GO] Map Enforcer" (1.0.4) by noBrain
  27 "Hide Team Changes" (1.0.0) by Dr. McKay
  28 "Chatwheel Blocker" (1.2) by Sples1
  29 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  30 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  31 "Client Preferences" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  32 "Weapons & Knives" (1.7.6) by kgns | oyunhost.net
  33 "Anit blood" (1.0) by Bara, IT-KiLLER
  34 "Sound Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  35 "Basic Chat" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  36 "Player Commands" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  37 "Basic Votes" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  38 "Admin Help" (1.10.0.6529) by AlliedModders LLC
  39 "[Lilac] Little Anti-Cheat" (1.7.1) by J_Tanzanite
  40 "map-decals.smx" (1.1) by Berni, Stingbyte
sometimes you need a precacher, because in the plugin sometimes nothing inside stands where he should download exactly, is sometimes also with the store so...try it as I said with the plugin, that should work
freak.exe_uLow is offline
namleww
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 06-09-2022 , 09:46   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
sometimes you need a precacher, because in the plugin sometimes nothing inside stands where he should download exactly, is sometimes also with the store so...try it as I said with the plugin, that should work
I've not tested the plugin you provided yet, but I found out that when I replaced the domain name to hosting server's ip it downloads just fine (http://shabitv.xyz > http://server-ip). I buy a domain name on NameCheap, maybe I have to do something on that?
namleww is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 06-09-2022 , 10:05   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by namleww View Post
I've not tested the plugin you provided yet, but I found out that when I replaced the domain name to hosting server's ip it downloads just fine (http://shabitv.xyz > http://server-ip). I buy a domain name on NameCheap, maybe I have to do something on that?
do you have a vserver or something where you host domain? can recommend caddy, that comes with a ssl connection and is pretty easy to set up (i do not like apache2)

Caddy: https://caddyserver.com

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 06-09-2022 at 10:06.
freak.exe_uLow is offline
namleww
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 06-09-2022 , 10:50   Re: [HELP][CS:GO] FASTDL breaks my decals file
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
do you have a vserver or something where you host domain? can recommend caddy, that comes with a ssl connection and is pretty easy to set up (i do not like apache2)

Caddy: https://caddyserver.com
I hosted the web on the same machine with my CS:GO server. Then on NameCheap I redirect the domain name (shabitv.xyz) to the server IP. Did I do anything wrong here?

And I choose apache2 since LinuxGSM docs recommend that . I'll try caddy later.
namleww is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode