Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)

Post New Thread Reply   

meng
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2009 , 15:42   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #101

wow thats alot of options. slap/slay/maybe temp blind... is all that would ever be needed. would be terrible to get frozen or drugged for team attacking. its really just extra measure to make sure players know ff is on. is this "team kill" protection or "team attack" its team attacking that needs to be addressed during round start. the plugin already handles team killing perfectly (minus my favorite timebomb). just curious since it looked like you used the same functions for punishments. in any case, its not working for me. just heavily spammed error logs with this... like every 10-30 seconds actually.
Quote:
L 07/11/2009 - 15:242: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 0 (error 4)
L 07/11/2009 - 15:242: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "antitk_v2.smx":
L 07/11/2009 - 15:242: [SM] [0] Line 183, antitk/funcommands.sp::KillFreezeTimer()
L 07/11/2009 - 15:242: [SM] [1] Line 557, antitk.sp::KillPunishments()
L 07/11/2009 - 15:242: [SM] [2] Line 617, antitk.sp::OnClientDisconnect()
i added this to my existing .cfg

sm_antitk_round_start_protect "1"
sm_antitk_round_start_time "10"
sm_antitk_round_start_type "1"
sm_antitk_round_start_exclude "0"

also tried start_time "7" and start_type "2" nothing worked.

if its easier to tag it to spawning, that would be fine too. since you include a cvar to turn it off if you want (like for people running deathmatch).

Last edited by meng; 07-11-2009 at 16:00.
Send a message via Yahoo to meng
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2009 , 22:48   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng View Post
wow thats alot of options. slap/slay/maybe temp blind... is all that would ever be needed. would be terrible to get frozen or drugged for team attacking. its really just extra measure to make sure players know ff is on. is this "team kill" protection or "team attack" its team attacking that needs to be addressed during round start. the plugin already handles team killing perfectly (minus my favorite timebomb). just curious since it looked like you used the same functions for punishments. in any case, its not working for me. just heavily spammed error logs with this... like every 10-30 seconds actually.

i added this to my existing .cfg

sm_antitk_round_start_protect "1"
sm_antitk_round_start_time "10"
sm_antitk_round_start_type "1"
sm_antitk_round_start_exclude "0"

also tried start_time "7" and start_type "2" nothing worked.

if its easier to tag it to spawning, that would be fine too. since you include a cvar to turn it off if you want (like for people running deathmatch).
Basically it's all the punishment options and since the user doesn't get a choice it's up to the admin to choose the setting it takes.

At the moment I don't hook hurt damage, just deaths, I will look into this next when I am looking at a mirror damage option etc.

This is the first step in fixing other warmup round type plugins, you can set it to not count TK's during the period of time and can specify whether you want it to "protect" people by punishing the TK'er or not do anything.

As I said the hurt part will be next thing to look at.

Yes the time would be in seconds, in your case 10, 7 or 2 seconds. It's only for deaths currently.

As for the timer issues, not too sure yet, I think I found a race problem a while back and since then I reported it and it has been commited to SourceMod but since there's no easy way to include all the fun command functions I may need to look at re-importing everything again. or working out a way to fix it.

try restarting the server for now to fix that and let me know if it's frequest or maybe something to do with late-loading the new plugin or something.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
meng
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2009 , 02:29   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #103

well that would explain why it seemed to not work at all for me. i thought you were trying to implement a "team attack" function. the way ATAC works for mani. if you hurt a teammate within the spawn protection time then the punishment is dealt. ideally he would be slapped/slayed with a warning that ff is on. since if you kill your teammate, regardless of when, options for punishment take care of that already. so no need for this unless its hooked to HURT and not KILL.

NOTE i shut down my server before uploading this new version, so i dont think thats an issue. but ill try again if you want. but it literally spammed massive amounts of that error every 10-30 seconds for the whole 2 maps i had it installed. so its basically unusable. ill give it another shot to at least test if the "team kill during protect time" works. thx for working on it, i like the simplicity of your plugin and fact that it works! is a big plus. this would be a great addition to it for us counter strikers.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2009 , 05:51   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #104

Yeah let me know if it still happens. I found a part I can add an additional check for to maybe stop this from happening, so let me know and I can post another release to test.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
meng
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2009 , 16:04   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #105

restarted server several times while plugin was loaded. it spams that error regardless. bad news. why is doing this every 10 seconds? there isnt even anybody team killing.

good news is the protection bit you added is working. i only tested the slap option. now if you can only have it punish for team attacking and not team killing! its really kinda redundant they way it is now.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2009 , 18:52   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #106

Yeah want to fix the bugs before I work on any new features, try this version.
Attached Files
File Type: smx antitk.smx (18.4 KB, 141 views)
meng
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2009 , 15:59   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #107

tested a few of the other punishments. all worked fine. just a thought. if you were to keep these punishments optional for spawn protection. have the freeze/slow/blind only last a short while (10 sseconds or so?) when testing they lasted the whole round.

check PM!

Last edited by meng; 07-15-2009 at 16:56.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2009 , 18:56   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng View Post
tested a few of the other punishments. all worked fine. just a thought. if you were to keep these punishments optional for spawn protection. have the freeze/slow/blind only last a short while (10 sseconds or so?) when testing they lasted the whole round.

check PM!
I don't currently have code to distinguish easily against whether it's a spawn protection punishment, I think it would be low priority to fix that up as well as the Server Admin will decide which option they want to use.

The new issue is related to a different timer kill function this time so try this version.

I am a bit curious as to why it's trying to kill timers that may not eixst but it could be entirely possible. I might need someone to run it for a while and use sm_dump_handles for me after a while to see if there are any rogue handles being left over.
Attached Files
File Type: smx antitk.smx (18.4 KB, 137 views)

Last edited by Rothgar; 07-16-2009 at 06:11.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2009 , 22:09   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #109

Try this version for the timer issues, It might be a bit better. This version now has the funcommands functions re-imported from a 1.3 version.
Attached Files
File Type: smx antitk.smx (20.8 KB, 141 views)
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2009 , 22:47   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #110

Ok try this new version I removed the Punishment killing for disconnecting clients since funcommands doesn't do this.

It's this function that seems to be messing up.
Attached Files
File Type: smx antitk.smx (20.8 KB, 144 views)