everyone s bitching now about the models ^^
Send a message via ICQ to Proach
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2005 , 08:47  
Reply With Quote #13

Huh?

Whats wrong with the models?

I personally like them, they are dead sexy I think.

I am almost demanding this plugin gets approval by the plugin team. best plugin eva!
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2005 , 09:53  
Reply With Quote #14

lol, nice screenshots. Also, you don't have to post the .amxx.
Old 03-18-2005 , 10:03  
Reply With Quote #15

FINALLY, wow i was using a diffrent plugin that was trashed for my MODEL. And i wasent able to have to seperate models for T and CT which actually eliminated the majority of CUSTOM models i could use. since i believed that using a CT model the whole map or a T model the whole map was unfair. im implimenting this plugin ASAP, and actually using some points on this plugin, 5 all round.

just one thing I mentioned with the other plugin, like this one, i use it on a war3ft server. and when you mole and return to your original team the model dosent switch back to the custom model, i was just curious if this could be fixed.

Also is there anyways to make a full plugin that allows temp download for everything like this one does for models. such as bomb skin, model packs for T and CT, gun skins and whatever else so that when i client leaves and connects to another server all of the clients models and skins are returned to normal, thus creating a unique gaming experience on just that server? has this already been done?

i am aware of the severe downloadin time clients would have.

*EDIT* ok thinking even more about this....what about this plugin takin advantage of a lesser used flag if one not used at all, to make it so that Clan Members can use 2 custom models also. this would have to be named something diffrent so that one could impliment the difference between admins and clanmembers. also this plugin itself would have to take advantage of something other then the admin_kick sicne most of my members would have this ability thus creating conflicting plugins. personally dont have anything for flags OPQRST.

This plugin <FLAG> O
Clan plugin <FLAG> P

if any of this seems overly stupid please let me know. just ideas in the Homer Brain
XxKpAznGuyxX
Old 03-18-2005 , 13:42  
Reply With Quote #16

Is it only those 2 skins you can be? like if I'm admin in my server and join T and pick the l337 skin does it say admin in the front + back? or is it just those 2 skins in in the site?
24/7 Chicago Terror-8.9.2.120:27015
Send a message via AIM to XxKpAznGuyxX Send a message via MSN to XxKpAznGuyxX
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2005 , 14:58  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKpAznGuyxX
Is it only those 2 skins you can be? like if I'm admin in my server and join T and pick the l337 skin does it say admin in the front + back? or is it just those 2 skins in in the site?
You can still pick leet, or whatever, but every team model will be the "admin" one according to your team.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
KaOs
Old 03-18-2005 , 15:19  
Reply With Quote #18

wow, went to sleep with 4 replies, woke up with.. what 16? Thanks alot guys.. oh and for the people wondering about custom models.. I didn't think I was going to, but now I see I should post my other plugin .. amx_changemodel <user> <model>

Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2005 , 15:23  
Reply With Quote #19

Where'd you find these models at?
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Bend3R
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2005 , 15:29  
Reply With Quote #20

i think Ka0s make it v3x