Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] CVARS for changing common damage and pounce incap multiplier

Post New Thread Reply   

paul92
Old 04-15-2020 , 20:04   [L4D2] CVARS for changing common damage and pounce incap multiplier
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Everyone!

I'm here for a quick question for you veterans. This should be pretty easy and straight forward, but i searched all the cvars list and couldn't find the cvars for the following values:

1) Common Infected Damage on each difficulty. Values are basically 1 for Easy, 2 for Normal, 5 for Advanced and 20 for Expert. I have no clue if there are 4 cvars (one for each difficulty), or if there are 5 cvars (one for the base damage, and 4 for the multiplier of each difficulty). My aim here is to change the damage that common infecteds deal to survivor on each difficulty. I know there is a cvar for the damage multiplier of hits received from the back, but i can't find the direct/front damage.

2) Pounce Damage Multiplier of the Hunter on Incapped Survivors. Here i'm talking about the multiplier damage that Hunters deal to Survivors when they are downed. I know for a fact this multiplier is 3, because Hunters deal 5/5/10?/15 damage each half second to pinned Survivors, and 15/15/30?/45 each half second to downed Survivors. So either i'm expecting to find a multiplier cvar for incapped Survivors, or 4 different cvars (one for each difficulty). My aim here is to modify the multiplier depending on the difficulties.

Does any veteran here know the name of these cvars? I'd be really greateful if you could share them.

Thanks for your time!
paul92
Old 04-19-2020 , 21:31   Re: [L4D2] CVARS for changing common damage and pounce incap multiplier
Reply With Quote #2

Pretty sure i manually checked all the convars listed in the wiki and did not find what i was looking for. Could it be they are not documented?
Does anyone know? Maybe i need to use a plugin and can't use simple cvars for these? Looks like they should be basic cvars tho'..