Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2010 , 05:13   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #741

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllMassive View Post
Could you pls add a 'afk Bombdrop' feature
Why would this be needed when the AFK player in Counter-Strike is suicided before move?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Raptor10
Old 12-22-2010 , 12:55   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #742

Rothgar, like I said the plugin is working if also sometimes gives a wrong info.. If look the following it seems that if the min players are not reached we have a wrong info, as soon as the min players are reached the plugin gives the right value setted ("2" for both cvars)..

L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:43: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Detected Mod Counter-Strike
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:43: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK move has not been reached, feature is now disabled: sm_afk_move_min_players = 4 Current Players = 0
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:43: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK kick has not been reached, feature is now disabled: sm_afk_kick_min_players = 6 Current Players = 0
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:44: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK move is reached, feature is now enabled: sm_afk_move_min_players = 2 Current Players = 2
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:44: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK kick is reached, feature is now enabled: sm_afk_kick_min_players = 2 Current Players = 2

About "bomb drop" I agree, it would be a nice feature but I did not get what you mean with : is suicided before move. In Css a player stay afk let's say forever round after round if the server doesn't have an afk plugin. An afk player can join the game anytyme if also has been afk for many rounds..

If you come up with this feature, I sugget you to give a clear explanations of the bomb drop cvar time that should be lower (much lower at leat 50% less) of the round time.. If we have a 2 min round time, the afk bomb drop should be max 1 min, so let the terrorists have the time to get the bomb and plant..

Last edited by Raptor10; 12-22-2010 at 13:11.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2010 , 20:20   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor10 View Post
Rothgar, like I said the plugin is working if also sometimes gives a wrong info.. If look the following it seems that if the min players are not reached we have a wrong info, as soon as the min players are reached the plugin gives the right value setted ("2" for both cvars)..

L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:43: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Detected Mod Counter-Strike
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:43: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK move has not been reached, feature is now disabled: sm_afk_move_min_players = 4 Current Players = 0
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:43: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK kick has not been reached, feature is now disabled: sm_afk_kick_min_players = 6 Current Players = 0
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:44: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK move is reached, feature is now enabled: sm_afk_move_min_players = 2 Current Players = 2
L 12/22/2010 - 04:48:44: [afk_manager.smx] [AFK Manager] Minimum player count for AFK kick is reached, feature is now enabled: sm_afk_kick_min_players = 2 Current Players = 2

About "bomb drop" I agree, it would be a nice feature but I did not get what you mean with : is suicided before move. In Css a player stay afk let's say forever round after round if the server doesn't have an afk plugin. An afk player can join the game anytyme if also has been afk for many rounds..

If you come up with this feature, I sugget you to give a clear explanations of the bomb drop cvar time that should be lower (much lower at leat 50% less) of the round time.. If we have a 2 min round time, the afk bomb drop should be max 1 min, so let the terrorists have the time to get the bomb and plant..
Ok I think there might be a slight period when the plugin is first loaded that if a player joins or leaves the server the numbers may show as the defaults...

Unless you see this happening at places other than when it first loads I would not worry about this. you can tell it has just been loaded because of the timestamps and the fact it logged that it detected the Mod as Counter-Strike which only happens in OnPluginStart()

So I think that can be disregarded unless you have proof it happens at other times.

What I mean is that for the AFK Manager the plugin for Counter-Strike suicides the player before moving them to the spectator team? So if they are suicided the bomb would drop anyway???

// Kill Player so round ends properly, this is Valve's normal method.
if (CSTRIKE)
ForcePlayerSuicide(client);

So again I do not know what the problem is???
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2010 , 20:24   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
Ye, what I have. It spam that log message only server "first map".
Example, when launch server, first map is de_aztec and it will spam (all) plugins log messages everytime when that map loaded.
Can you replicate this?
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 12-25-2010 , 23:54   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #745

How come when a player die he/she is moved to spectate for 60sec and after that he/she gets kicked? How do i fix this?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2010 , 00:50   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post
How come when a player die he/she is moved to spectate for 60sec and after that he/she gets kicked? How do i fix this?
I have no idea what you mean, please elaborate but also read the cvars as I am fairly sure there is one obvious one you are after.
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2010 , 02:42   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post
Kicked by this plugin or another ?
Source Dedicated Server have also own "simple" AFK manager, you need disabled that when use this plugin
Code:
"mp_autokick" = "0"
 game replicated
 - Kick idle/team-killing players
]
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2010 , 08:01   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
Kicked by this plugin or another ?
Source Dedicated Server have also own "simple" AFK manager, you need disabled that when use this plugin
Code:
"mp_autokick" = "0"
 game replicated
 - Kick idle/team-killing players
]
What mod is that for the new CS? Is this a new cvar they implemented?

TF2 was mp_idledealmethod ?
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2010 , 13:59   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #749

Have been long time in Cs:s mod
Grillmeister
Old 12-27-2010 , 14:41   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.3.0 / Updated September 24 2010)
Reply With Quote #750

Hi, we've been using this AFK Manager for quite a while now on all our TF2 servers.
Great Plugin, great Options!

Since about one week, the plugin isn't working anymore on our servers and we can't figure out if it's due to the recent TF2 (+Sourcemod) Update or one of the plugins interfering with the AFK Manager.

Anyone else experiencing similar?
Grillstübchen: 83.142.83.246:27040
Grillplätzchen: 83.142.83.246:27050

Last edited by Grillmeister; 12-27-2010 at 14:50.