Raised This Month: $344 Target: $400
 86%   Almost there!

[CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
samek4z
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2021
Old 05-05-2022 , 18:56   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
  • sm plugins list
  • sm exts list
  • logs errors_ most recent
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid JSON in line 1, column 2006: '}' expected near end of file
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] Blaming: eitems.smx
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] [0] HTTPResponse.Data.get
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] [1] Line 62, e:\SourceMod\GitHub\eItems\scripting\files\pa rse.sp:arseItemsDownloaded
samek4z is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 05-05-2022 , 21:51   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by samek4z View Post
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid JSON in line 1, column 2006: '}' expected near end of file
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] Blaming: eitems.smx
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] [0] HTTPResponse.Data.get
L 05/05/2022 - 19:54:50: [SM] [1] Line 62, e:\SourceMod\GitHub\eItems\scripting\files\pa rse.sp:arseItemsDownloaded
Windows error, fix:
PHP Code:
[SMException reportedInvalid JSON in line

This happens mostly only 
for Windows usersWindows have an issue with HTTP/2 requestsSet UseLocal to true and upload selected language file (items_XX.jsonto data folder
Go to the eItems.json file and change the UseLocal to true.
Code:
{
    "Language": "en",
    "UseLocal": true,
    "ForceDisableHibernation": false,
    "DownloadSprays": false
}
paulo_crash is offline
samek4z
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2021
Old 05-06-2022 , 12:48   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Windows error, fix:
PHP Code:
[SMException reportedInvalid JSON in line

This happens mostly only 
for Windows usersWindows have an issue with HTTP/2 requestsSet UseLocal to true and upload selected language file (items_XX.jsonto data folder
Go to the eItems.json file and change the UseLocal to true.
Code:
{
    "Language": "en",
    "UseLocal": true,
    "ForceDisableHibernation": false,
    "DownloadSprays": false
}
Thanks!!
samek4z is offline
fadedf
New Member
Join Date: May 2022
Old 05-07-2022 , 21:35   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #324

How can i install the new antwerp major 2022 stickers on my sv because i see many servers on the community browser that already managed to update it.
fadedf is offline
zefz
New Member
Join Date: May 2022
Old 05-23-2022 , 19:54   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #325

csgo_weaponstickers.smx ([CS:GO] Weapon Stickers): Native "CEconItemView.NetworkedDynamicAttributesForD emos.get" was not found
eitems.smx (eItems): Required extension "REST in Pawn" file("rip.ext") not running

can someone help me?
zefz is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 05-23-2022 , 21:25   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefz View Post
csgo_weaponstickers.smx ([CS:GO] Weapon Stickers): Native "CEconItemView.NetworkedDynamicAttributesForD emos.get" was not found
eitems.smx (eItems): Required extension "REST in Pawn" file("rip.ext") not running

can someone help me?
Install - https://github.com/ErikMinekus/sm-ripext/releases
paulo_crash is offline
bilbootv
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2021
Old 05-27-2022 , 21:12   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #327

Any antwerp major 2022 stickers update?
bilbootv is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 05-29-2022 , 10:00   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbootv View Post
Any antwerp major 2022 stickers update?
https://github.com/ESK0/eItems
paulo_crash is offline
Santi25s
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2020
Old 05-29-2022 , 11:36   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #329

update and I appeared this, I do not work the stickers, also I have the UseLocal in True

Santi25s: !stickers
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 43, limit 24)
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] [1] Line 161, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/menus.inc::ShowWeaponStickerSlotMenu
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] [2] Line 101, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/menus.inc::MenuHandler_Menu_WeaponStickers
Santi25s is offline
SpirT
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Portugal
Old 06-08-2022 , 18:05   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santi25s View Post
update and I appeared this, I do not work the stickers, also I have the UseLocal in True

Santi25s: !stickers
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 43, limit 24)
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] [1] Line 161, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/menus.inc::ShowWeaponStickerSlotMenu
L 05/29/2022 - 12:18:41: [SM] [2] Line 101, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/menus.inc::MenuHandler_Menu_WeaponStickers
Download the plugin from the github repository, open the scripting/quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/global.inc and change the value of MAX_STICKERS_SETS. You can create a plugin to print to the console the value of eItems_GetStickersSetsCount() and then set that value as the MAX_STICKERS_SETS.
__________________
SpirT is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode