Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |

Post New Thread Reply   

AsphyxiaJLSA
Old 11-20-2021 , 21:25   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #121

Spanish phrase update
Attached Files
File Type: txt lockdown_system-l4d2_b.phrases.txt (2.8 KB, 69 views)

DISCORD: Asphyxia#9797

Sorry for my bad English
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2021 , 05:26   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphyxiaJLSA View Post
Spanish phrase update
updated, thank you

Last edited by HarryPotter; 11-22-2021 at 03:19.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2022 , 09:06   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #123

[L4D2] Lockdown System version 4.5
- Translation update
- Compatibility support for SourceMod 1.11. Fixed various warnings.
- after saferoom door is opened, how many chance can the survivors open the door. (stop noobs from playing the doors)
PHP Code:
// After saferoom door is opened, how many chance can the survivors open the door. (0=Can't open door after close, -1=No limit)
lockdown_system-l4d2_open_chance "2" 

Last edited by HarryPotter; 01-26-2022 at 06:26.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2022 , 06:44   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #124

[L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System version 4.6
- Support L4D1
- Add a new convar. (For some people who can't see their small center text, change this convar)
PHP Code:
// Change how Count Down Timer Hint displays. (0: Disable, 1:In chat, 2: In Hint Box, 3: In center text)
lockdown_system-l4d2_count_hint_type "2" 
Old 02-26-2022 , 13:51   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #125

Thanks before for the latest update !

I was thinking if someone could make a new cvar for minimum assemble player requirement to open the door.
It's more like you can only open the door when 2 or 3 players already gathered near safehouse door. I know it's not really important for most people, but sometimes there's a player rushing alone and open door when I set tank spawn before door opened and it was set to open the door without another survivor assemble.
When I set (cvar) door can be opened when all survivors assembled, sometimes there's someone stay still in nowhere like trolling to avoid open safehouse door.
My server have some plugins that increasing movement speed and jump for some survivors and respawn system if you wonder why I need that cvar.

I know there's a plugin called anti rush and also I saw similiar plugin like this one which can teleport survivor left behind when certain number survivors gathered inside safehouse and moreover that plugin providing cvar that I need, but I'd prefer to using this one instead.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2022 , 15:50   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureblue View Post
I was thinking if someone could make a new cvar for minimum assemble player requirement to open the door.

[L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System version 4.7
- Translation update
- Percentage of the ALIVE survivors must assemble near the saferoom door before open. (prevent rushing players)
- Modify convar, delete cfg manually and restart server.
PHP Code:
// What percentage of the ALIVE survivors must assemble near the saferoom door before open. (0=off)
lockdown_system-l4d2_percentage_survivors_near_saferoom "50" 

Last edited by HarryPotter; 02-27-2022 at 16:02.
azureblue
Old 02-27-2022 , 16:26   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
Wow, thank you so much Harry !
I really appreaciate your work for my request !
laurauwu
Old 03-07-2022 , 16:47   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
[L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System version 4.7
- Translation update
- Percentage of the ALIVE survivors must assemble near the saferoom door before open. (prevent rushing players)
- Modify convar, delete cfg manually and restart server.
PHP Code:
// What percentage of the ALIVE survivors must assemble near the saferoom door before open. (0=off)
lockdown_system-l4d2_percentage_survivors_near_saferoom "50" 
It happens to me, on the first HOTEL map there are no tanks, I am using the command that spawns tanks after opening the door, it says that the tanks are coming but there are no tanks, and I believe that this causes a bug in the continuation of the campaign with more tanks appearing during the match like 2, 3, 4 tanks at the same time, I don't have any plugin that does this, I don't know, it could be that it is identifying the opening of a door, or alarm activation and spawning these tanks
VladimirTk
Old 03-07-2022 , 18:41   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurauwu View Post
It happens to me, on the first HOTEL map there are no tanks, I am using the command that spawns tanks after opening the door, it says that the tanks are coming but there are no tanks, and I believe that this causes a bug in the continuation of the campaign with more tanks appearing during the match like 2, 3, 4 tanks at the same time, I don't have any plugin that does this, I don't know, it could be that it is identifying the opening of a door, or alarm activation and spawning these tanks
I think this is the fault of the map, in the fourth dead center map or in the last map of the bridge the same thing happens after buying tanks with other plugins
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2022 , 22:51   Re: [L4D / L4D2] Lockdown System | 1.7 [Final] : Jan. 30, 2019 |
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurauwu View Post
Map nav problem, before the last stand udpate, tanks and S.I. can spawn on the roof near end saferoom.

After the last stand udpate, they modify some changes on the first dead center map, now S.I. couldn't find a valid place to spawn. Nothing I can do.