Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot

Post New Thread Reply   

drhax9908
Old 03-07-2020 , 15:15   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #951

Confirmed, it DOES work, I tested it with a runtime upgrade to .net core 3.1, it worked, HOWEVER, the source code has a bug, it uses the previous version info. You may want to fix that, as it keeps trying to update. I had to turn off the updater due to this. Plus, it cannot FIND the update.

EDIT: Just had THIS gem of an error from the bot, lol. It doesn't have language info for my country, and yet we speak mainly English lol.
Quote:
Error while fetching country code. Assumed 'en'. Details here :
Faulty country >>> Canada
Send to Arkarr please!
System.Globalization.CultureNotFoundException : Culture is not supported. (Parameter 'culture')
4096 (0x1000) is an invalid culture identifier.
at System.Globalization.CultureData.GetCultureDa ta(Int32 culture, Boolean bUseUserOverride)
at System.Globalization.RegionInfo..ctor(Int32 culture)
at ASteambot.Translation.CountryCode.<>c.<GetCou ntryCode>b__0_0(CultureInfo x) in K:\asteambot\ASteambot-11\ASteambot-11\SOURCE\ASteambot\Translation\CountryCode.c s:line 27
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectArrayIterator`2. MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at ASteambot.Translation.CountryCode.GetCountryC ode(Infos sp) in K:\asteambot\ASteambot-11\ASteambot-11\SOURCE\ASteambot\Translation\CountryCode.c s:line 28

Last edited by drhax9908; 03-07-2020 at 15:21. Reason: sharing a rather funny bug
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2020 , 15:49   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhax9908 View Post
Confirmed, it DOES work, I tested it with a runtime upgrade to .net core 3.1, it worked, HOWEVER, the source code has a bug, it uses the previous version info. You may want to fix that, as it keeps trying to update. I had to turn off the updater due to this. Plus, it cannot FIND the update.

EDIT: Just had THIS gem of an error from the bot, lol. It doesn't have language info for my country, and yet we speak mainly English lol.
I just tested the updater error. I couldn't reproduce your issue.
Language bug for now doesn't impact too much your experience with ASteambot, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
Old 03-07-2020 , 21:26   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #953

perhaps the updater error was caused by me changing the .net core base to 3.1 from 3.0, but it may have also been the fact that it's listed at 10.5 in the source folders. And, by the looks of it, you finally posted the repo update. That may have also fixed it. Also, word of warning, I did say MAINLY English. We have a Franch Canadian province. They have their own version of the French language. It's the ONLY French speaking province in Canada
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2020 , 06:41   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhax9908 View Post
perhaps the updater error was caused by me changing the .net core base to 3.1 from 3.0, but it may have also been the fact that it's listed at 10.5 in the source folders. And, by the looks of it, you finally posted the repo update. That may have also fixed it. Also, word of warning, I did say MAINLY English. We have a Franch Canadian province. They have their own version of the French language. It's the ONLY French speaking province in Canada
Yeah, well, I know the troubles, we have 4 official language in my country, I never know how to decide which language to select, therefore I let it be english by default.
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2020 , 08:16   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #955

I have updated ASteambot download script. Videos are not up to date anymore, but it's basically the same process.
Old 03-15-2020 , 16:02   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #956

Hello, I have some problem on bot start:

03/15/2020 19:56:47 (Version V11 - PUBLIC) LINUX : YES
-2146233086 - System.Console
Void SetCursorPosition(Int32, Int32)

The value must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the console's buffer size in that dimension. (Parameter 'left')
Actual value was -14.
at System.Console.SetCursorPosition(Int32 left, Int32 top)
at ASteambot.Program.PrintWelcomeMessage() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SO URCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 329
at ASteambot.Program.Start() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SO URCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 145
at ASteambot.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SO URCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 125
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-15-2020 , 16:28   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #957

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianjl View Post
Hello, I have some problem on bot start:

03/15/2020 19:56:47 (Version V11 - PUBLIC) LINUX : YES
-2146233086 - System.Console
Void SetCursorPosition(Int32, Int32)

The value must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the console's buffer size in that dimension. (Parameter 'left')
Actual value was -14.
at System.Console.SetCursorPosition(Int32 left, Int32 top)
at ASteambot.Program.PrintWelcomeMessage() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SO URCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 329
at ASteambot.Program.Start() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SO URCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 145
at ASteambot.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SO URCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 125
Snap. Let me fix that really quick. You can disable welcome message for now (check configuration file), that will fix the bug.
Old 03-17-2020 , 14:25   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #958

It's not a bad problem it's just welcome message, but I have another error
HTML Code:
03/17/2020 18:23:33 (Version V11 - PUBLIC) LINUX : YES
-2147467261 - ASteambot
Void OnProfileInfo(PersonaStateCallback)

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ASteambot.Bot.OnProfileInfo(PersonaStateCallback obj) in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Bot.cs:line 589
   at SteamKit2.Internal.Callback`1.Run(Object callback)
   at SteamKit2.CallbackManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<Handle>b__1(CallbackBase callback)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at SteamKit2.CallbackManager.Handle(ICallbackMsg call)
   at SteamKit2.CallbackManager.RunWaitAllCallbacks(TimeSpan timeout)
   at ASteambot.Bot.Run() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Bot.cs:line 825
   at ASteambot.Manager.Start() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Manager.cs:line 55
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
The bot crash all time, also, there is another problem when player with unknown locale speak to the bot.
Also, Steam friend invite doesn't work (when I invite the bot he decline and bot don't want to invite me when I type !steamgroup)

Last edited by julianjl; 03-17-2020 at 14:31.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2020 , 15:21   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianjl View Post
[...]
I am not sure I understand everything you said. Anyway, the bugs has been fixed.
If you invite someone to a steamgroup and after that he declines, he will no longer receive invites for that steam group.
Old 03-19-2020 , 22:41   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #960

HTML Code:
Unhandled exception. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (No such file or directory)
---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (2): No such file or directory
at System.Diagnostics.Process.ForkAndExecProcess(String filename, String[] argv, String[] envp, String cwd, Boolean redirectStdin, Boolean redirectStdout, Boolean redirectStderr, Boolean setCredentials, UInt32 userId, UInt32 groupId, UInt32[] groups, Int32& stdinFd, Int32& stdoutFd, Int32& stderrFd, Boolean usesTerminal, Boolean throwOnNoExec)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartCore(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at ASteambot.AutoUpdater.Updater.Update() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\AutoUpdater\Updater.cs:line 100
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAllCore(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at ASteambot.Program.Start() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 151
at ASteambot.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Program.cs:line 125
/entrypoint.sh: line 12: 12 Aborted (core dumped) dotnet ASteambot.dll
I think you forget a file in your release ^^

EDIT: This crash disapear when I disable auto updater but this crash occurs after steam connection:
HTML Code:
Unhandled exception. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ASteambot.Bot.OnProfileInfo(PersonaStateCallback obj) in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Bot.cs:line 589
at SteamKit2.Internal.Callback`1.Run(Object callback)
at SteamKit2.CallbackManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<Handle>b__1(CallbackBase callback)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at SteamKit2.CallbackManager.Handle(ICallbackMsg call)
at SteamKit2.CallbackManager.RunWaitAllCallbacks(TimeSpan timeout)
at ASteambot.Bot.Run() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Bot.cs:line 825
at ASteambot.Manager.Start() in C:\Users\Arkarr\Documents\GitHub\ASteambot\SOURCE\ASteambot\Manager.cs:line 55
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
/entrypoint.sh: line 12: 12 Aborted (core dumped) dotnet ASteambot.dll

Last edited by julianjl; 03-19-2020 at 23:16.