var and sv problems on 9900k

Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-18-2019 , 16:47   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincronic View Post
I can't install it. I am runing the files, is setting up, succesfull and after reboot is still xanmod. I have to do it manualy ?

And i made some test agaian. 29 Boots on respawn with frendly fire on. I had like 0.023 to 0.700. Now on arena server with 24 player i had var over 11.058 on red with core cpu 100% load. Cpu overclocked at 5 Ghz. I think i will change ubuntu.

EDIT: I have my mysql databeses on a different server/host. Can be from this ?

Or from some plugins ?
From GO TV ? I wanted just for de replay.

https://imgur.com/IemlCSB
Sounds stupid, but had had something like that and my problem was that !knife or !ws my CPU was also at 100 %. I run !knife and !ws with MySQ and the problem was 100 % CPU after that I had tested all plugins individually and then I went to switched to sqllite afterwards and only changed back to MySQL 2-3 months ago, but the problem is gone now. Try to deactivate certain plugins or test them individually.
Sincronic
Old 11-18-2019 , 17:08   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Sounds stupid, but had had something like that and my problem was that !knife or !ws my CPU was also at 100 %. I run !knife and !ws with MySQ and the problem was 100 % CPU after that I had tested all plugins individually and then I went to switched to sqllite afterwards and only changed back to MySQL 2-3 months ago, but the problem is gone now. Try to deactivate certain plugins or test them individually.
No! It's not stupid. Because for a small plugin from lvl ranks i was runing very very bad cs go servers on a server with 2 xeon processors at 3.6 Ghz for abouth 7 months. And for that i made an update to 9900k. And the problem was on the 9900k to. And after i disabled the plugin everything gone back to normal.

I will try this. I will remove plugins one by one. I have on mysql: mostactive, sourcebans, rankme, playeranalytics and store. And the rest are on sqllite. I have to weapons on sqlite.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-18-2019 , 20:31   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
No! It's not stupid. Because for a small plugin from lvl ranks i was runing very very bad cs go servers on a server with 2 xeon processors at 3.6 Ghz for abouth 7 months. And for that i made an update to 9900k. And the problem was on the 9900k to. And after i disabled the plugin everything gone back to normal.

I will try this. I will remove plugins one by one. I have on mysql: mostactive, sourcebans, rankme, playeranalytics and store. And the rest are on sqllite. I have to weapons on sqlite.
Have you still used the Level Ranks v2.3.6 on your server? The problem with the server performance at LR was fixed with 3.0-3.1. We tested the plugin ourselves and use it ourselves on 4 servers, could not find any server problems
Sincronic
Old 11-18-2019 , 21:42   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Have you still used the Level Ranks v2.3.6 on your server? The problem with the server performance at LR was fixed with 3.0-3.1. We tested the plugin ourselves and use it ourselves on 4 servers, could not find any server problems
those ?

30 "[LR] Module - Synchronization RankMe" (v2.3.2) by RoadSide Romeo
31 "[LR] Module - Overlays" (v2.3.4) by RoadSide Romeo

But for now.. i had to make the servers work. After the last update from valve when i enter the servers it crashes instantly.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-19-2019 , 04:23   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
those ?

30 "[LR] Module - Synchronization RankMe" (v2.3.2) by RoadSide Romeo
31 "[LR] Module - Overlays" (v2.3.4) by RoadSide Romeo

But for now.. i had to make the servers work. After the last update from valve when i enter the servers it crashes instantly.
holy fuck, why you dont update the plugins? this could be your problem with the sv problem, please update this to the latest version, the links are below. Thats normal after a big update, you only need update the gamedata files

[Level Ranks] Core 3.1: Click me
[Level Ranks] Modules: Click me
Sincronic
Old 11-19-2019 , 08:17   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
holy fuck, why you dont update the plugins? this could be your problem with the sv problem, please update this to the latest version, the links are below. Thats normal after a big update, you only need update the gamedata files

[Level Ranks] Core 3.1: Click me
[Level Ranks] Modules: Click me
Haha, yes i was using them but just for the " !lvl " comand. It was just synchronization with rankme. Rankme is my main rank plugin. It was something strange.. but it worked for a while, if that was the problem.
Now i disabled everything from LR. I runing just on latest rankme and matchmaking ranks.
I hope that was the problem. I have to wait to see what happens. I'll come back later with the news.
Yes, i manage to start the servers last night.
Sincronic
Old 11-19-2019 , 12:34   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #17

I found the problems guys. It was very simple. cowanticheat plugin. When i first installed i did not had over 16 players, but over 20 players is starting to use a lot from cpu.

Now at 20 players var is 0.010 just with performance plan, no tuned. Maybe now i will try tuned.

Thnx guys to spend time with my problem.
gilobij
Old 11-19-2019 , 13:04   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
I found the problems guys. It was very simple. cowanticheat plugin. When i first installed i did not had over 16 players, but over 20 players is starting to use a lot from cpu.

Now at 20 players var is 0.010 just with performance plan, no tuned. Maybe now i will try tuned.

Thnx guys to spend time with my problem.
anticheat plugins are useless in my opinion.
Sincronic
Old 11-19-2019 , 13:17   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilobij View Post
anticheat plugins are useless in my opinion.
On my servers he did his job. I have a lot of players baned by cowanticheat. Players with real aim, no fake.
gilobij
Old 11-19-2019 , 17:20   Re: var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
On my servers he did his job. I have a lot of players baned by cowanticheat. Players with real aim, no fake.
ohhh,ok! you have MOD's on your server?