Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)

Post New Thread Reply   

kq6zz
Old 10-24-2010 , 00:58   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #81

OK, got the plug-in to work, but here is something really strange. We can play all the way through a map, and reach our limit of 50 frags. At this point,. the server should switch to the next map in the cycle, there are 12 maps in all. The server shows the steam dialog box on every players screen, shows the map that it is loading, and as soon as that dialog box shows that it is sending client info, it stops at the 3/4 mark and the server crashes. When I check out the server, there are one of two error messages.

The first is: The instruction at"0x38120a34" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "read"

The second one is: The instruction at "0x010b1995" referenced memory at "0x1434869c". The memory could not be "read"

The server works great! All except for these errors and it crashing when it starts to change to the next map. Does anyone know what this is, and can you help fix it??
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 11-08-2010 , 05:38   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #82

any chance this can be made to be turned off by a player if needed??

kq6zz
Old 11-09-2010 , 19:36   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #83

All is working good now. Thanks for all the help.... EVERYONE!!
Snake60
Old 11-26-2010 , 17:00   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinblaster View Post
any chance this can be made to be turned off by a player if needed??
You mean adds clientprefs support? If yes, I will see it later.

Last edited by Snake60; 11-29-2010 at 18:17.
Send a message via ICQ to Snake60 Send a message via MSN to Snake60 Send a message via Skype™ to Snake60
Snake60
Old 11-29-2010 , 18:18   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #85

UPDATED TO VERSION 1.2
Quote:
Changelog

• Added cookies (clienprefs) support. Now type in chat !settings and tweak your prefs. Or simple !kid or /kid in chat for on/off plugin.
  • Added announce in chat about ability on/off plugin. Only once, after 30sec left when player connect to your server.
  • Added new cvars (see file plugin.killer_info_display.cfg and don't forget update it!)
Old 12-21-2010 , 09:30   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #86

Well, I had this plugin working on my HL2DM Linux servers just fine until the latest Steam Update that happened the week of Dec. 15th, 2010. Any chance of an update to this plugin or am I just dreaming? Too bad, it is a great in game tool!
cc.zero
Old 01-06-2011 , 19:58   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #87

I can't get this plugin to work with an HLDM:S server. Nothing happens. Is it me or is it not supposed to work with this game/mod?
Or maybe this is related to what ffjakebrake wrote...

Any help appreciated.

edit: Is it possible that HLDM:S just isn't triggering the player_death event?

Last edited by cc.zero; 01-07-2011 at 09:13.
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 02-16-2011 , 18:32   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #88

Plugin updated

Thanks to Snake60, gH0sTy & Smurfy1982 for the plugin updates in the meanwhile.

Date: 17.02.2011
Version: 1.3
  • Added support for HL2M's suitpower (set kid_showarmorleft to 2)
  • Added German Translations
  • Changed some Convars
  • Added ConVar kid_showweapon
  • Heavily rewrote the existing code and included smlib
  • Added cookies (clienprefs) support. Now type in chat !settings and tweak your prefs. Or simple !killerinfo or /killerinfo in chat for on/off plugin.
  • Added announce in chat about ability on/off plugin. Only once, after 30sec left when player connect to your server.
  • Added new cvars (see file plugin.killer_info_display.cfg and don't forget update it!)
  • Added translations support (now Russian & English but need others)
  • Added teamcolor to attaker name (thx Exvel for this)
  • Added displaying armor in chat & panel (added new Cvar, see above)

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"