Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times

Post New Thread Reply   

bulletproofmonk
Old 07-24-2018 , 06:16   Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times
Reply With Quote #1

If I want to say "@PUT UR TAGS" This in Hud Whitechat with different colors I have to write this massage manually three times to show it in different colors on HUd like
say "@g PUT UR TAGS"
say "@r PUT UR TAGS"
say "@b PUT UR TAGS"
But some times 1st massage disappear before I send another massage. Is there any way or Plugin which will convert the massage in multi color and send it to Hud by just typing it One time?
Please help.
if the you can make the text size a little bit bigger it will be a Huge favor

SEE THE IMAGE FOR BETTER IDEA OF WHAT I EXACTLY WANT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg de_dust20003.jpg (87.0 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by bulletproofmonk; 07-24-2018 at 06:19. Reason: Image attached
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2018 , 07:53   Re: Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times
Reply With Quote #2

First of all, in order to get a massage in Counter-Strike, you will either need one of these chairs or a professional therapist that will keep you comfortable while playing.

Secondly, you can open your console and type all the mEssages at once separated by semicolons.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 07-24-2018 at 07:54.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
bulletproofmonk
Old 07-24-2018 , 08:48   Re: Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
First of all, in order to get a massage in Counter-Strike, you will either need one of these chairs or a professional therapist that will keep you comfortable while playing.

Secondly, you can open your console and type all the mEssages at once separated by semicolons.

So everytime i need to send a new msg i have to type it 3 times after semicolons. Right??
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2018 , 09:17   Re: Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times
Reply With Quote #4

Do you REALLY need to send 3 messages at once EVERY TIME? HUD messages are limited to only 4 on the screen at once, doing this will leave only 1 other slot available for other plugins to use, thus making other messages disappear instantly.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 07-24-2018 at 09:17.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
bulletproofmonk
Old 07-24-2018 , 10:36   Re: Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Do you REALLY need to send 3 messages at once EVERY TIME? HUD messages are limited to only 4 on the screen at once, doing this will leave only 1 other slot available for other plugins to use, thus making other messages disappear instantly.
I host Practice matches on my server. I've to give restart frequently when there is a player short. Then again I've to tell them it's live in HUD msg. Writing one isn't enough for them. And there are more reasons. See if you can help sir.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2018 , 12:53   Re: Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times
Reply With Quote #6

If it's the same message every time, you can simply use a bind or an alias.
Old 07-24-2018 , 15:37   Re: Need a hud massage plugin which shows single msg multiple times
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
If it's the same message every time, you can simply use a bind or an alias.
After every mapchange I need to change the password , and yeah sometimes I like to tease someone so its a different msg everytime. [I bound the live msg already]
If you think this Plugin request is worth your time then please help