Basic HP Left 1.2.1
This is a somewhat simple plugin that, on your death, will display who killed you, with what, and how much HP that player had left. This gets displayed to chat, and can be re-displayed by typing "hp" in chat.
1. Place hp_left.smx in your plugins directory,
2. Put hp_left_weapons.txt in your sourcemod/configs directory,
3. Put hp_left.phrases.txt in your sourcemod/translations directory,
4. Change map and it should be loaded.
1.0 - Release
1.1 - Stupid mistake fix
1.1.1 - Changed colors of playername to light green and changed the other information to the default mod color (CSS: Yellow, TF2: White).
- Removed the Distance part
- Fixed the Native "GetClientAbsOrigin" reported: Client index 0 is invalid bug.
1.1.2 - Fixed [SM] Native "GetClientHealth" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
1.1.3 - Fixed [SM] Native "IsClientConnected" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
1.1.4 - Fixed world detection and GetEventString 0 to a strlen (thanks EKS)
1.1.5 - Optmized code and changed a few things to make sure it wont break with source engine updates
- Added support for DIPRIP and Insurgency
- Compiled against SourceMod 1.2
1.2.0 - Added Multi language support including the option to change colors in the language file
- Added custom weapon name support through a simple .txt file in sourcemod/configs
1.2.1 - Changed color codes in translation file to make sure they actually work
- Changed lines to say "xx hp left"
1.2.1a - Added new hp_left_weapons file for i /sourcemod/configs to support more TF2 weapons
Original version by Vir-Dan I basically just did some tweaking to it to make it look better and fixed the bugs plus added options and optimized the code.
Thanks to Flyingmongoose for helping me out with this one.
Thanks to Tsunami for helping out with some parts of the code.
In Counter-Strike: Source:
- Age of Chivalry
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Day of Defeat: Source
- Fistfull of frags
- Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- PVK II
- Team Fortress 2
- Should work on all other Source engine games/mods except l4d.
If you want more then just a simple plugin for Sourcemod like this then you might want to checkout MiniStats for MetaMod: Source.
Want more statistics?
is a MetaMod: Source plugin
for Source engine based servers like CS:S, DOD:S and TF2 that provides the interactivity with HLStatsX ingame, gives extra logging required for hit detection and adds a feature called morestats to show damage stats to the player.
More info about this plugin over here