Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
All
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Kick non-vips when a vip joins, and prevents players from exceeding the max-slots player limit
    Old 06-14-2020 , 19:11   [CS:GO] ReservedSlots using 'connect' and limit bypass fix [UPDATED 04/04/2021]
    Reply With Quote #1

Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix

Plugin's features:
    - Reserved slots for VIPs with Reservation Flag (a). They can join to the server typing connect <serverip> on console even if the server is full (example: 32/32)

- No need any 'connect' extension anymore, just PTaH (See requeriments)

- Fixed the connect <serverip> issue from CS:GO. There're a lot of open threads talking about this issue. Basically when a public user type connect <serverip> on console, he can join to the server even if it's full.
    This plugin fix that and they won't be able to join if the server is full anymore (they will be kicked after they join)
    By the way these are some images from my server some months ago, to show you about the issue on CS:GO:

-----------------------------------

============================================= ===========

Cvars

sm_reserved_slots_enabled "Enables/disables this plugin"
    sm_reserved_slots_type "Who gets kicked out: 1 - Highest ping player, 2 - Longest connection time player, 3 - Random player, 4 - Shortest connection time player"
    sm_reserved_slots_reason "Reason used when kicking players"

sm_reserved_slots_fullserverreason "Reason used when someone without privileges join"
    sm_reserved_slots_kick "1 - Enable VIP connect kick method only, 0 - Disable VIP connect kick method only"

Requirements

PTaH

DOWNLOAD VIA GITHUB

Main page

Direct download

Last edited by NanoC; 04-04-2021 at 11:18.
    Send a message via Skype™ to NanoC
    Effeff
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-14-2020 , 19:34   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #2

I am confused. I thought the reserved slots that comes with sourcemod installation already does this.

When a player uses `connect <ip>` to join the server when it is full, it puts them in the server but kicks them almost instantly after they join. Am I wrong? Or, does your plugin do something else?
    Lannister
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-14-2020 , 19:37   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #3

Basically what this does is, if server has 20 slots, everyone is able to join, (all slots are used) but if the server is 20/20 and some VIP tries to join the server via connect command, the plugin will automatically kick an user to let the VIP join?, and if the server is 20/20 and some dumbass that is not VIP tries to enter via connect, he will be insta kicked?

If yes, fucking good job.
    NanoC
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-14-2020 , 20:56   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Basically what this does is, if server has 20 slots, everyone is able to join, (all slots are used) but if the server is 20/20 and some VIP tries to join the server via connect command, the plugin will automatically kick an user to let the VIP join?, and if the server is 20/20 and some dumbass that is not VIP tries to enter via connect, he will be insta kicked?

If yes, fucking good job.
    Exactly, that's the purpose of the plugin ^^

Last edited by NanoC; 02-19-2021 at 14:27.
    Send a message via Skype™ to NanoC
    Trum
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-15-2020 , 03:12   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #5

Good job, really needed this one!
    ByDexter
    Old 06-15-2020 , 03:59   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #6

A great plugin, I will try
    NanoC
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-15-2020 , 04:19   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #7

Please, try the latest version! I just fixed some things. Give it a try and tell me if it works because i didn't test it.
    Btw thank y'all for your good comments!
    Old 06-15-2020 , 04:56   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #8

so instead of kicking non vip player after loading half the map it instantly kicks the player (when server is full). am i right?
    Sajmooooon
    Old 06-15-2020 , 07:26   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #9

Hi, found 2 bugs:
    1.Non VIP players can't join server with console when server isn't full too.

2.Players can't join spectator team.
    NanoC
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-15-2020 , 15:16   Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sajmooooon View Post
    Hi, found 2 bugs:
    1.Non VIP players can't join server with console when server isn't full too.

2.Players can't join spectator team.
    Try the latest version right now! It should be fixed, if not, please let me know
    About the 2nd point, the plugin has nothing to do about spectator team restrictions, make sure you don't have another plugin disturbing.