I may actually attempt to retexture this model a bit once I get more animations (and music) added.
- [Like this new image/artwork?]
- I have given Bonk Girl some new abilities. Check the abilities section for more information.
- I have converted Bonk Girl's "rage_outline/"Environmental Scan" ability into a singular menu ability that can be used at any time. This is exactly how I wanted the outline ability to work. (The only annoying thing is that the "rage_outline" still triggers on normal rage. I currently don't know how to fix that.)
Alright as this has been in the forums for a while now, I shall now fully explain what this 'Freak Fortress 2/Public" version of my hale is. In case you don't know, there is already an existing "VSH2" version of Bonk Girl in a X1 and X10 server. I have been holding on to the old Freak Fortress code for quite some time and have finally decided to recycle it. However, I wanted to have some creative fun with this old code. The improvised "lore" goes like this:
Due to having two different versions of her using different coding. Bonk Girl's recycled "Freak Fortress" code actually conflicts with her newer "VSH2" code causing her stats to go all over the place when outside her home servers/respective coding. In other words, I wanted to try something fun and updated this old code to be a mix of her existing X1 and X10 versions utilizing the "VSH2" coding. Or as I like to call it, the "Glitched X5" version of Bonk Girl. (lol)
Here is a demonstration of how "X5" Bonk Girl works.
Helen Cooper (AKA Bonk Girl)
-Speed: 450 Hammer units
Bonk Girl has a custom soundtrack that is composed and/or arranged by myself
Check her custom soundtrack out here
-Currently has one custom animation/sequence (Must be using a "Melee" weapon to work. This will not work if she is using an "All Class" melee weapon as that uses a different sequence.)
(This is how her custom "airwalk_melee" sequence looks like in-game. Her Atomizer won't show for some annoying reason)
-She is equipped with an Atomizer that changes damage depending on HP (AKA "The Shahanshah" stats)
*When half alive, she does her "X1" base damage of 74 -79
*When half dead, she does her "X10" base damage of 109
Depending on your servers hale default damage bonus, this damage could potentially be different.
-Has the Triple Jump ability as well as mini-crit damage when airborn.
- Bonk Girl has a permanent unusual taunt effect of her model. This is the "Static Mist Effect" but with only the lightning particles. (This also shows up in the first person view)
This is how it looks in game.
Rage: Baseball Fury and "Super Human-Like" Strength Gain
- On 100% rage, Bonk Girl is Ubercharged for 12 seconds.
- She also swaps to a powerful sandman with these stats:
* 169 Base Damage
* 5 seconds of mini-crit damage on kill
* She can launch baseballs at her enemies that instantly recharge ["Baseball Fury"]
* Any damage done with her Sandman launches enemies backwards. AKA the "Damage Causes
Airblast" weapon attribute. ["Super Human-Like Strength Gain"]
* Extra: If she is in a server that has random crits enabled, this Sandman can potentially do even more damage.
-Her Sandman has a 90 - 99% swing speed penalty.
Extra Rage Abilities:
*Environmental Scan (A.K.A Rage Outline)
- With this ability, Bonk Girl utilizes her high-tech Bonk Mask and Dues Specs to scan the surrounding environment, outlining both enemy players and buildings.
- This is converted into a menu ability utilizing the "special_menu_manager" plugin.
This is an example of the menu ability in game.
The "Environmental Scan" ability in action.
Here is a video example of the new menu ability
*Electric Shock (A.K.A Chain Lightning
- On rage, Bonk Girl gains the "Chain Lightning" ability.
- The ability can be used up to 5 times.
- You must be within a 500 hammer unit distance from your enemies
- Each strike does a maximum of 30 damage as the shock is meant to be "non-lethal"
*(Yep, the static electricity that is on Bonk Girl's model can be uses as a weapon.)
-This specific version of Bonk Girl has at least one "Easter egg like" voice line. See if you can find it. (or hear it)
(This is important for the menu ability)
Please let me know if anything does not work.