Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CSGO How can i turn off end map vote?

Post New Thread Reply   

Comlog
Old 05-25-2023 , 10:36   CSGO How can i turn off end map vote?
Reply With Quote #1

How can i turn off end map vote, I have retake server and a couple rounds before map end there is a vote for next map but after the match is finished and shows the scoreboard the default csgo map vote shows up and i need to disable that
BeepIsla
Old 05-26-2023 , 08:03   Re: CSGO How can i turn off end map vote?
Reply With Quote #2

Not sure if this is still the case but the convar "mp_endmatch_votenextmap" does not work anymore since the Panorama update, maybe it was fixed since then idk.

The solution back then was to create a custom mapgroup with a single map in it through the "gamemode_server.txt" file and set it as the active mapgroup via the "mapgroup" command.
Comlog
Old 05-26-2023 , 08:34   Re: CSGO How can i turn off end map vote?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeepIsla View Post
Not sure if this is still the case but the convar "mp_endmatch_votenextmap" does not work anymore since the Panorama update, maybe it was fixed since then idk.

The solution back then was to create a custom mapgroup with a single map in it through the "gamemode_server.txt" file and set it as the active mapgroup via the "mapgroup" command.
Do you know how i can decrease the end match wait time? default is 25 seconds i think i would like to make it less

Last edited by Comlog; 05-26-2023 at 08:34.
Austin
Old 05-28-2023 , 16:59   Re: CSGO How can i turn off end map vote?
Reply With Quote #4

I don't do match play but here is probably what you are looking for.
I found this by doing this in the console....
find match

"mp_match_restart_delay" = "1.000000" ( def. "25" ) min. 1.000000 max. 9999.000000 game replicated - Time (in seconds) until a match restarts.
Wizzardoff
Old 05-29-2023 , 18:30   Re: CSGO How can i turn off end map vote?
Reply With Quote #5

in sever console write mapgroup whatever and try. If it works,set it permanently in autoexec.
Aliyaa
Old 06-06-2023 , 09:43   Re: CSGO How can i turn off end map vote?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comlog View Post
How can i turn off end map vote, I have retake server and a couple rounds before map end there is a vote for next map but after the match is finished and shows the scoreboard the default csgo map vote shows up and i need to disable that
Hello guys

You can try changing the server settings or utilising particular plugins or mods made for retake servers to deactivate the end map vote and stop the default CS:GO map vote from displaying after the match.