Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)

Post New Thread Reply   

v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2008 , 19:06   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #31

If you want to make it for the noob tube change CSW_M3 to CSW_XM1014 and it should work.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
cs1.6
Old 03-26-2008 , 20:00   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #32

what is the code for noob pipe..lol i mean noob tube , shotgun and deagle? ;)

this is one of those plugins that makes cs better..or kinda updated. Makes the whole game feeling more realistic, than old cs

Code:
if(weapon == CSW_M3)
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2008 , 21:58   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #33

Yeah that's the right line of code to modify.

Here's a list of the weapon constants: http://www.amxmodx.org/funcwiki.php?...d=4#const_cswp

Good luck.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
cs1.6
Old 03-26-2008 , 22:13   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #34

wow this plugin has seriously alot of potential! I'm gonna also add AWP! Imagine that in game! It's cool when someone hit you from far away and you feel the knockback..Then you know it must have been AWP! and take cover! xD

maybe add handgrenade also!?

If i hadnt allready explosion x installed, i would.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2008 , 23:30   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #35

I'd have to add additional code for support with HE grenades. Check out my HE damage effect plugin. You may like it ;)

Also, if you want to add support for multiple weapons, simply add the || (or) operator like so:

Code:
if(weap == CSW_M3 || weap == CSW_AWP || weap == CSW_XM1014)

cs1.6
Old 03-27-2008 , 00:26   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #36

haha v3x,

thx!

i googled it, (what did i google? )

yea and as you know it, one has to put those nice double lines between the weapons. And it works. And how it works! Gives like 50% more fun in game and brings in new excitement (i played it myself - gave every one deagle, awp, both shottys + 40.000hp - lol that was fun!)

This plugin is going in my base plugin package - which means its going to stay on the server forever. Its a must because it just enhances ole' cs.

Just like the HE damage effect (which has technically a source level effect), which im using for years now (dude, read your threads lol..i have i think the last post there or something ).

There are just some must plugins out there that enhance or update cs. The HE damage effect and this one are among them. cs without them is just not as good. The force feedback of cs's strongest weapons AWP, deagle, the shotguns just emphasise the gameplay in cs. And everyone understands it!

you could add those weapons (even maybe with specific feedback for each gun - though its allready fantastic as it is!) and make it to weapon_pumpback or something. Ah yea.. very few use the shotty in cs, which might take away the glamour of this awesome plugin! deagle and awp are prolly among the most used.

but most of all your plugins, your jetpack lite plugin makes my server famous. ppl know the jetpack like they have been knowing it since years and when i ask them whrere from they know the jetpack, they say they have only played it on my server. ppl love it and get familiar with it in a second! I made long long time ago a custom sound for it, which by chance just got perfect for the jetpack..

If your jetpack plugin gets the right sound, its gonna be in the top10 or top5 most famous plugins ever. The popularity of that plugin is just insane.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-27-2008 , 01:00   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #37

Oh yeah? Read my sticky in this section of the forum and post your server IP in it and I'll come check it out. I was a little skeptical about the sound. It does get annoying after a while. Especially if you've never played Natural-Selection.

cs1.6
Old 03-27-2008 , 01:38   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #38

dunno if the sound that is beeing played was meant like you intended. v1.00 playes the beginning of ur sound every 0.1 seconds

so its like trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound..like when your PC freezes.

v1.25 plays/loops the sound at least every 1.0 seconds..which gave me the opportunity to create a sound that would be played in that period of time.

everyone in cs wants to fly !! (with your gun, like m4 in hand). And jp lite is the only way to do that in cs ever!

so no wonder the jetpack lite is so famous.

In strategical maps like de_dust2 only one jp is allowed (lol the mass TKs and genocides to get the only jp in game is kinda just a matter of time as you can imagine. Thank god the players on my server know eachother very good now and they behave more civilized but at the beginning it was mad. Everyone killed everyone to get the one jp.)

on funmaps jp_max is 16.

the ip is in there now.
gummybear
Old 03-28-2008 , 06:15   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #39

would it be possible to make knockback for more weapons too?
Send a message via MSN to gummybear
cs1.6
Old 03-28-2008 , 06:29   Re: Pump Knockback (v3x & Chronic)
Reply With Quote #40

Yea ..ask v3x for a version or i can post it.

gummybear

you have one +karma from me for the cool nickname
I love the gummy baers!
guuuuumy baaaeeeers... da da daa