Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 07-29-2006 , 01:09   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

Quote:
Originally Posted by faluco
ok, just found the bug in the core, we need to rewrite about 5k lines of code, hopefully this will improve pings to the point that they will be nearly negative
A wise man once told me that if you let GABEN sit on your high ping, it will be negative.

Can we do that?
faluco
Developer
Old 07-29-2006 , 01:14   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

sure, gaben is so fat that he can bend the space-time plane so that data can travel quicker than the speed of light thus negative pings
Veteran Member
Old 07-29-2006 , 01:14   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

wait, the lag in my server might be amxx? i thought it was my cheap company again
BAILOPAN
Old 07-29-2006 , 01:17   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

the lag in your server is in fact created by Lag. just kick him
Veteran Member
Old 07-29-2006 , 01:18   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

not what meant... nvm... i like amxx 1.75 and if the future release has a fix in the core that will help, that will be just fine.
BAILOPAN
Old 07-29-2006 , 01:21   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

if you didn't get it by now this entire thread is a joke, and a rather pants one at that.
Old 07-29-2006 , 01:33   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

as foolish as this may be...offtopic to me is where you talk like music, games, stuff like that...nothing about the server...at this forum it says "Bug Reports / Feature Requests" i post in here because of the Feature Requests...this threat is a feature request...look "how do you expect people to join your server with only 100 ping only...200 ping please...more people will join the death match server"...you know heres another request...make a forum where you can suggest stuff!
Greentryst
WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT?!
Old 07-29-2006 , 02:05   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

You mean like Suggestions / Requests?
Send a message via ICQ to Greentryst Send a message via AIM to Greentryst Send a message via MSN to Greentryst Send a message via Yahoo to Greentryst Send a message via Skype™ to Greentryst
SweatyBanana
BANNED
Old 07-29-2006 , 02:06   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

This is an amxmodx Bug Reports / Feature Requests section..If you can prove that it is amxmodx making your server lag, post proof here..

And if it is amxmodx making ur server lag, remove it.

And if the above is true, your server needs to be run off a new machine.
Send a message via AIM to SweatyBanana Send a message via Yahoo to SweatyBanana
BAILOPAN
Old 07-29-2006 , 02:08   Re: Please Make The Fy_snow deathmatch server a 200 ping and under

Okay now that we got a good laugh over this thread, commence ze temp banning. Time and time again I have to say it but it bears repeating. If you can't find a forum to post something in, the one with the most bold letters and warnings is DEFINITELY the wrong one.