Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ADMINSLOTS] One more bug?

Flashhh!
Old 03-13-2006 , 12:37  

Its very strange. We have a server of 24 players with 4 reserve slots but yesterday was playing 28 players (in HLSW we saw 28/24) but no one in the server were admins!. So that is normal?
NiLuJe
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2006 , 13:20  

That _was_ 'normal' with the 'old' adminslots, but this one should work fine, I couldn't yet test it on a full serveur, but I tried amx_reservation = maxplayers, and it worked fine (kick non admins on join)
Send a message via MSN to NiLuJe
Flashhh!
Old 03-13-2006 , 13:45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe
That _was_ 'normal' with the 'old' adminslots, but this one should work fine, I couldn't yet test it on a full serveur, but I tried amx_reservation = maxplayers, and it worked fine (kick non admins on join)
So must I install the BAILOPAN version of 3 post before this post to solve the problem or what? Actually Im using the adminslots.sma that BAILOPAN post here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=25002, so must I change it again for the adminslots.amxx of 3 post before this post?
I dont want to kick players, I want to have a server of 24 slots but if it full and an admin join it goes to 25 like AMXX 1.6.
[FMJ]Animal Mother
Old 03-13-2006 , 13:53  

I don't want anyone to be kicked. I just want it to work the way it was working for me with AMXmodX1.6.

I'm running a 16 player server with 4 slots reserved. Once the server has 12 players, only admins with the "b" access can join. When there are 16 players, no one can join.

Will the new adminslots.amxx file uploaded today work for me???

Or should I install the old adminslots.amxx from 1.6?

TIA
nifa
Old 03-13-2006 , 14:38  

I didnt work for me, so i dont think it will work for you either. I have tried all the new uploaded adminslots and none work, but i think someone will solve this problem soon, there are some very talented people here.
I tried disabling ptb and it didnt work either so it's not a conflict there.
It's a weird problem we got here, everything was working fine with 1.6 version, cant imagine theres a huge difference to the 1.7 version of the adminslots?
NiLuJe
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2006 , 19:09  

When I say 'kick players on connect', that means kicks _new_ players, they can't enter the server if they doesn't have admin reserved slot rights, it doesn't kick anyone already playing ;)
Send a message via MSN to NiLuJe
[FMJ]Animal Mother
Old 03-13-2006 , 19:30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe
When I say 'kick players on connect', that means kicks _new_ players, they ca't enter the server if they doesn't have admin reserved slot rights, it doesn't kick anyone already playing ;)
Oh, ok... I understand what you mean now, and yes, that's the way it worked in 1.6.

I do have the adminslot.amxx module that was uploaded this morning installed, but I haven't seen more then 10 players in the server yet to test it our. It's a 16 player server and I now have the reserved slots set to 6. I should see if it's working correctly tonight.
nifa
Old 03-14-2006 , 05:20  

Thats the problem everyone can join on reserved slots so maybe theres a problem somewhere else in the 1.70 ? we have 14 player server that is 15 maxplayers and 1 reserved but now everyone can join on the reserved slot, so it does'nt kick the player that tries to join on the slot if he's not and admin.
[FMJ]Animal Mother
Old 03-14-2006 , 22:49  

I'm running the adminslots.amxx uploaded on 3-13-06 on a Linux 16 player server with 6 slots reserved.

I just refreshed my server list and there were 10/10 players. I tried to join and I got a message back, "Server Full". I have full admin of course. There is still something wrong with this plugin or somewhere in AMXmodX 1.7 there is a problem.

TIA
nifa
Old 03-15-2006 , 03:30  

Yep still no change, wonder if u can use the 1.6 version of adminslots.amxx with 1.7 ?