12% 

WarriorMod

Post New Thread Reply   

MistaGee
Old 06-30-2010 , 06:08   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrain911 View Post
1. You mean if I install these commands the match ends when one team winning 16 rounds?
Yep.

Quote:
2. # Define WAR_ADMINFLAG ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1
I'm sorry but I do not understand what the flag to insert into the right to obtain access to WarriorMod
See http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_Ad...eMod%29#Levels: custom1 o Custom Group 1.
Quote:
3. It may be that the demo was recorded automatically at the beginning of the round knife? and not teams war_record 0 | 1
I don't quite get what you mean :-I

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikostaki View Post
i have a problem with these plugin.my server can't load the warrior.phrases.txt.any help?
Did you download it and put it in the translations folder?

Cheers,
Michael
Send a message via ICQ to MistaGee
kikostaki
Old 06-30-2010 , 06:59   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #82

ty.i put it in wrong folder.where the demo saved?
MistaGee
Old 06-30-2010 , 16:01   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #83

In the game directory (like all demos are).
kikostaki
Old 07-01-2010 , 04:15   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #84

its a very good plugin keep working on that
TwOzCaR
Old 07-16-2010 , 07:44   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #85

damn your plugin dosent work after the new CS-S update..
could something be done??
MistaGee
Old 07-16-2010 , 10:57   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #86

Yes, I can tell you "works for me". Apart from that, you didn't give *any* information about what's wrong, so I can't help you.
TwOzCaR
Old 07-16-2010 , 11:30   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #87

oh sorry, hehe i forgot were so confuse :p
here it goes. linux 1.0.0.42
SourceMod Version: 1.3.4-dev
Metamod:Source version 1.8.3-dev
everything is standard, so got only this plugin. but when i click on start match nr 7
it crashes server... hmm could it be something with the sourceban command u added lately???
but before the new server and client update from steam, it functioned like a dream ;)
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2010 , 01:18   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwOzCaR View Post
oh sorry, hehe i forgot were so confuse :p
here it goes. linux 1.0.0.42
SourceMod Version: 1.3.4-dev
Metamod:Source version 1.8.3-dev
everything is standard, so got only this plugin. but when i click on start match nr 7
it crashes server... hmm could it be something with the sourceban command u added lately???
but before the new server and client update from steam, it functioned like a dream ;)
It's not related to WarriorMod Plugin at all. It's SteamBans' BUG (NOT SourceBans) with sb_status command executed, while SrcTV is enabled. Disable SrcTV and You will see and write down Your problem at SteamBans' site, as I did.

To the Developer:

Is it possible to implement some new commands like:

- war_pause - Pauses the current Live, so Plugin doesn't count next rounds, as Live rounds, until war_resume is executed (war_end.cfg is also executed).

- war_resume - Resumes Paused Live and starts counting rounds from the round it was Paused in (i.e. if Paused in the 4th round of second half, it resumes from the beginning of 4th round after 3 Restarts without the vote, even if Voting is enabled). live.cfg is executed.

- war_break - Breaks the current Live, so Plugin doesn't count next rounds, as Live rounds, until war_continue is executed (war_end.cfg is also executed).

- war_continue - Continues Broken Live from the beginning of each Half deppending of the Half it was executed (i.e. if Live was Broken in the 1st Half, Live starts 1st Half from scratch after 3 Restarts without the vote, even if Voting is enabled. The same thing with 2nd Half). live.cfg is executed.

Last edited by GrO; 07-21-2010 at 00:58. Reason: typo correction
MistaGee
Old 07-17-2010 , 05:11   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrO View Post
It's not related to WarriorMod Plugin at all. It's SteamBans' BUG (NOT SourceBans) with sb_status command executed, while SrcTV is enabled. Disable SrcTV and You will see and write down Your problem at SteamBans' site, as I did.
That sounds reasonable, as I didn't update SteamBans on my server yet and WM works perfectly fine for me. WM does indeed execute the sb_status command in order to include that information in the demo. You could comment the line that says
Code:
ServerCommand( "sb_status" );
to get it running again, but then demos won't fulfill SourceBans submission requirements anymore. Still, this might be more acceptable than disabling SourceBans altogether.

Quote:
To the Developer:

Is it possible to implement some new commands like:

- war_pause - Pauses the current Live, so Plugin doesn't count next rounds, as Live rounds, untill war_resume is executed (war_end.cfg is also executed).

- war_resume - Resumes Paused Live and starts counting rounds from the round it was Paused in (i.e. if Paused in the 4th round of second half, it resumes from the beginning of 4th round after 3 Restarts without the vote, even if Voting is enabled). live.cfg is executed.
It is possible, but I'm not sure about the details (especially the amount of cash and the eqipment people should spawn with after war_resume).

Quote:
- war_break - Breaks the current Live, so Plugin doesn't count next rounds, as Live rounds, untill war_continue is executed (war_end.cfg is also executed).

- war_continue - Continues Broken Live from the beginning of each Half deppending of the Half it was executed (i.e. if Live was Broken in the 1st Half, Live starts 1st Half from scratch after 3 Restarts without the vote, even if Voting is enabled. The same thing with 2nd Half). live.cfg is executed.
If you run war_live in the middle of a war, this is exactly what will happen. The only problem I see right now is that the war could be over before you wanted to run war_live again, so a war_break command does make sense.

I'll keep it in mind.
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2010 , 19:54   Re: WarriorMod
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaGee View Post
It is possible, but I'm not sure about the details (especially the amount of cash and the eqipment people should spawn with after war_resume).
Maybe it's possible to store the info and values in local DB for players, which were present while Live was Paused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaGee View Post
If you run war_live in the middle of a war, this is exactly what will happen. The only problem I see right now is that the war could be over before you wanted to run war_live again, so a war_break command does make sense.

I'll keep it in mind.
Thanks for the statement. Also remember about tv_stoprecord and tv_record commands, so if Live is Broken the Demo stops and WM starts to record it after war_continue is executed along with the sb_status command.

Your Plugin is good enaugh, as it is, but sometimes people are not good enaugh or their connection ;)