Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Alderman [3rd MD]
Old 12-31-2008 , 17:58   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #131

ya the file would be to big to upload, but looking at it only would have those checks every so often and in groups around the time there should be no more reinforcements, so I think its working.

Captain Alderman

Commanding Officer
Alpha Company
1st Battalion / 3rd Marines
3rd Marine Division
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2009 , 01:15   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderman [3rd MD] View Post
ya the file would be to big to upload, but looking at it only would have those checks every so often and in groups around the time there should be no more reinforcements, so I think its working.
The timer runs a check on a player every 5 seconds, if at the time the player is dead and looking in the same location and not moving etc it will log a message.

So what I need is for someone to die when there are waves left and not respawn and not move for about 15 seconds or so so it logs a message, I then want to know if the waves are greater than 0

I have also added some extra info into this one I have just uploaded, please use this instead. I want to check Death Time as well.

Last edited by Rothgar; 03-12-2010 at 02:12.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Smofly
Old 01-01-2009 , 15:56   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #133

this mod have a bug.. sometime the plugins do what it should do and after a map restart and somthing the plugin starts 2 kick all out just then they die.

and like 20 sec the kick all out i use standart settings and its still stats 2 kick peopel out for be afk. them they not.

and i have set it 2 move afk peopel 2 afk but the get kick out off the server instead off be move 2 spec
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2009 , 19:15   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smofly View Post
this mod have a bug.. sometime the plugins do what it should do and after a map restart and somthing the plugin starts 2 kick all out just then they die.

and like 20 sec the kick all out i use standart settings and its still stats 2 kick peopel out for be afk. them they not.

and i have set it 2 move afk peopel 2 afk but the get kick out off the server instead off be move 2 spec
Not heard this bug from anyone else? I'd need more details such as what mod you are running and have you checked the SourceMod error logs and normal logs to see if there are any details?

Have you tried running the plugin with Debug and reading the SourceMod logs?

What version of SourceMod are you running?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Raptor10
Old 01-03-2009 , 03:04   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #135

I believe I found a bug : The problem is that if a client is forced to wait the end of the round before to enter in game gets kicked.. My server rounds time is 2 min, my sm_timetokick is 60 sec (no spect) so in order do not be kicked a client should join my server the last 60 sec. I don't want to raise the timetokick time becouse I want to kick the afk as soos as possible to let the server autobalance the teams.

If I'm not wrong, the problems is the the counter start as soos as the client is connected to the server or as soon as the client join a Team and NOT as soon as the client enter in game.. The time between joining the server and entering in game is "real playing time" for the plugin instead should not be.

I don't know if it possible to make difference between the waiting time "to enter in game" e the "real playing time" I know that the previuos plugin (just the Afk Manager) was not doing that..
racer
Old 01-03-2009 , 05:07   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #136

Any news on fixing it so people actively spectating don't get kicked?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2009 , 05:31   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer View Post
Any news on fixing it so people actively spectating don't get kicked?
racer did you even read the post I wrote directed to you to get information about spectating?

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=124

Last edited by Rothgar; 01-03-2009 at 05:33.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2009 , 05:32   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor10 View Post
I believe I found a bug : The problem is that if a client is forced to wait the end of the round before to enter in game gets kicked.. My server rounds time is 2 min, my sm_timetokick is 60 sec (no spect) so in order do not be kicked a client should join my server the last 60 sec. I don't want to raise the timetokick time becouse I want to kick the afk as soos as possible to let the server autobalance the teams.

If I'm not wrong, the problems is the the counter start as soos as the client is connected to the server or as soon as the client join a Team and NOT as soon as the client enter in game.. The time between joining the server and entering in game is "real playing time" for the plugin instead should not be.

I don't know if it possible to make difference between the waiting time "to enter in game" e the "real playing time" I know that the previuos plugin (just the Afk Manager) was not doing that..
Raptor is this for Counter-Strike? Are you saying that if a player gets killed and has to wait for everyone else to die or the time to run out (Usuaully 5 minutes) they will be kicked for being AFK while dead?
racer
Old 01-03-2009 , 14:20   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #139

Sorry, I missed it. I'll give it a try.
racer
Old 01-03-2009 , 14:29   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #140

Ok, so I used the plugin you attached to that post and checked each spec mode. All modes (Chase Cam, Free Look and First Person) all had the same results.

Spectator Mode: -1
Spectator Target: x (with x being the number of whichever player I was following 1-32)