[Help] Rechecker

Post New Thread Reply   

tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2020 , 15:07   Re: [Help] Rechecker
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoisnext View Post
i changed it in server.cfg amxx.cfg but cannot find game.cfg where is that exactly?
if you don`t have regame on your server you won`t have that game.cfg file, but you don`t need to put that command in all config files, one of them is fine, either server.cfg or game.cfg or amxx.cfg, in fact you don`t need to add this command anywhere, the default value is 1, it will work fine, don`t know where they got the idea of adding 2, since its only for developers, since it only shows aditional logs, all detections shows with default cvar value 1, if your resource database its wrong, get ones that are not, stop trying to fix stuff when theres already a lot of good and fixed databases around
Whoisnext
Old 06-07-2020 , 17:38   Re: [Help] Rechecker
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofwar View Post
game.cfg have rehlds servers and its in cstrike there where server.cfg is.

You can but u need only add the first 8 hashes, rest u can remove manual. And u need only change "kick" to "amx_ban TIME"

Like here:

"../r-aimbot.cfg" 5db25df3 "amx_ban 300 [userid] R_AimBot_detected" BREAK
I added the rch_log 1 in servercfg amxx cfg and in game cfg , now if you edit this properlly all bans to be on steam id and edit the hash how its better put all bans on 300 for now then i will make a change if i need it (im not a expert in plugins thats why i don't wanna touch it by my self to break everything i will appriciate alot if you edit this THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Attached Files
File Type: ini resources.ini (93.3 KB, 110 views)
Whoisnext
Old 06-07-2020 , 17:44   Re: [Help] Rechecker
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
if you don`t have regame on your server you won`t have that game.cfg file, but you don`t need to put that command in all config files, one of them is fine, either server.cfg or game.cfg or amxx.cfg, in fact you don`t need to add this command anywhere, the default value is 1, it will work fine, don`t know where they got the idea of adding 2, since its only for developers, since it only shows aditional logs, all detections shows with default cvar value 1, if your resource database its wrong, get ones that are not, stop trying to fix stuff when theres already a lot of good and fixed databases around
On the one server i have game.cfg with all game files, on the other server i have all game files but i don't have game.cfg any help
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2020 , 19:35   Re: [Help] Rechecker
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoisnext View Post
On the one server i have game.cfg with all game files, on the other server i have all game files but i don't have game.cfg any help
i already explained this on this topic, if you don`t have regame installed you wont have game.cfg file on the server
Whoisnext
Old 06-09-2020 , 12:31   Re: [Help] Rechecker
Reply With Quote #15

Can someone edit the 'resource.ini' file with the hashes and the ban to be on steam id thanks in advance