Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Unable to add misc to sv tags

Post New Thread Reply   

Tranced
Old 04-28-2016 , 21:02   [TF2] Unable to add misc to sv tags
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I've been trying to find a solution for this, but I can not seem to get this tag added for the current Degrootkeep map. Basically Valve has now allowed cp_degrootkeep into the quickplay rotation and it requires a "misc" tag. I've tried adding this in, but it does not show up regardless of how many server restarts I do or reloading server.cfg.

Much help would be appreciated. It's got to be something simple that I just can't seem to find right now.

Thank you.
dedimark
Old 04-29-2016 , 20:07   Re: [TF2] Unable to add misc to sv tags
Reply With Quote #2

same...
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-01-2016 , 02:25   Re: [TF2] Unable to add misc to sv tags
Reply With Quote #3

I don't remember seeing any notes on the server mailing list that the new QuickPlay group requires a new tag.

As far as I know, it's just like any of the other quickplay groups and your server will show up in that QuickPlay group when it's running one of the applicable maps (cp_degrootkeep, sd_doomsday, pd_watergate, or tc_hydro).

Last edited by Powerlord; 05-01-2016 at 02:25.
Tranced
Old 05-01-2016 , 17:40   Re: [TF2] Unable to add misc to sv tags
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
I don't remember seeing any notes on the server mailing list that the new QuickPlay group requires a new tag.

As far as I know, it's just like any of the other quickplay groups and your server will show up in that QuickPlay group when it's running one of the applicable maps (cp_degrootkeep, sd_doomsday, pd_watergate, or tc_hydro).
Interesting, I couldn't find that out either. However here is the thing. When I run the map sd_doomsday, pd_watergate or tc_hydro the misc tag will show up and my server will display in the alternative quickplay section. As soon as it goes to cp_degrootkeep, it immediately is removed.