Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Upcoming features for clanmatch-plugin(update)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Downy
Old 08-02-2005 , 23:20  

Hello,

first, your warscript is the most gigantic script ever. I've never seen any useful script like yours. Now every admin can handle a war without hours of rcon explanations.
Great work, thanks for this plugin!

There's one little improvement I can imagine.
We are always writing all steamids from the players in a war to a txt file. Out of the logs into the txt file to have an overview if really all member of the enemy clan are really from their clan or if they have replaced one of their own gamer with an external player.

So perhaps you can make your script writing all steamids or perhaps a screenshot of the status screen from within the console. I think, you can configure something out in this way. Would be very cool
Roger Devil
Old 08-03-2005 , 14:58  

Sorry seen this small request a little bit too late, otherwise i would have added it to the release .29.
Its possible, i would put these in the motd.html as separate parameter.
Send a message via ICQ to Roger Devil
Downy
Old 08-03-2005 , 18:34  

No problem. I'm happy that you're planing to implement it as a feature To show it into the motd is a great idea!
motiv
Old 08-04-2005 , 08:07  

what would be fantastic is to hold a match mid round as an intermission, then when eeveryones happy restart that round with all the money and scores that the round initially began with.

this would be far more useful than just pausing (little crap) or the resume feature (which I can only really use on a server crash).

btw, fantastic plugin you've got here.
KocK GoBlin
Old 08-10-2005 , 01:40  

I've noticed with the plugin that if you have to stop the match (cmp_stopmatch) for whatever reason (the opposite team leaves, testing the plugin, etc) and then you start another match, the plugin thinks it's resuming the last match, so it will end the match at the first half. Even with a map change it still does this. Is there anyway to force the plugin to forget any previous data from a match once you type in cmp_stopmatch? Or am I using the wrong command to stop a match mid-way?
Roger Devil
Old 08-10-2005 , 15:04  

Perhaps not all parameters are correctly reset, when stopping a match.
Do you use version.29 or something older ???
Send a message via ICQ to Roger Devil
KocK GoBlin
Old 08-10-2005 , 23:11  

Using version .29. The version before that one did the same thing, but if I changed the map, it would fix the problem. This one seems to do it even if I change the map.
I've also noticed that the scores sometimes display inproperly during the match. It will say for example <clanA>6/<clanB>7 when the score is actually <clanA>7/<clanB>6. Some of the visiting clans freak out when they see this, I don't mind since you can still check the scores by tabbing. Just FYI. note: I do have the option on that automatically checks for clan tags and it seems that it didn't used to do that when I had that turned off.
imported_skud
Old 08-14-2005 , 19:54  

is it possible to add a part that run the enemydown configs (depending on which 1 is needed for teh match) for the different match types??
the cfgs
http://www.enemydown.co.uk/files/EDCSS.zip
this would be extreamly handy for any clans in enemydown useing this
top class pluggin btw
Old 08-15-2005 , 01:56  

You can call a .cfg now using the plugin.

cmp_match <clan(CT)> <clan(T)> <map> <mrXX or mxXX or tlXX> <Config filename>
imported_skud
Old 08-15-2005 , 10:20  

i had to remove the pluggin , as it doesnt do the ed configs and we prolly wont be useing it whilst in ed(not by choice),
we had an onscreen menu made by 1 of our clan members(Banko)
but if u put the ed options in we will deffinalty put the match pluggin back on!