Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)

Post New Thread Reply   

Anose12
Old 09-06-2010 , 13:08   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #21

whats the point of coping my move script to rp_furni?

Last edited by Anose12; 09-06-2010 at 13:17.
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2010 , 13:37   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anose12 View Post
hum. what do you mean?

Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2010 , 13:40   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeys View Post
I don't care about your cars, but I would like to know why you're trying to crash servers running other mods?
Using old engine exploits even.

Code:
๖ۣۜḾ₳ﮐ₮₢Ṝ(๖ۣ left the game ([Cheat-Control] Permission denied to command /*sound emiter exploit command here*/
You undoubtfully already read my warning on the other forums. Take it to heart.
if your not going to post on this plugin that dont relate to this then dont post.

Code:
๖ۣۜḾ₳ﮐ₮₢Ṝ(๖ۣ left the game ([Cheat-Control] Permission denied to command /*sound emiter exploit command here*/
You undoubtfully already read my warning on the other forums. Take it to heart.[/quote]

they where abusing my very good friend and blitching at him after all the work he had done for them. you dont know shit. so dont post on this okay.

Anose12
Old 09-07-2010 , 07:08   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master53 View Post
hum. what do you mean?
I mean my +move code in rp_furni
Old 09-07-2010 , 10:32   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anose12 View Post
he merged my furniture script with your work and renamed it after using a codeprettier. It's more than 80% my furniture script of HL2 V3, 19% your script (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=134210) and 1% the code prettier.
Anose12
Old 09-07-2010 , 11:22   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmchris View Post
he merged my furniture script with your work and renamed it after using a codeprettier. It's more than 80% my furniture script of HL2 V3, 19% your script (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=134210) and 1% the code prettier.
yh xD I dont realy care as this is only 5% of my mod. It's kinda nice coded just I noticed that alot of stuff is copied from others people sourcodes but still, for exemple no kill zones(nicks mod).
Old 09-07-2010 , 12:43   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #27

Master im fedup with you TBH.

Release something thats yours and not just copy and pastes of others code and if you are going to use Someone's Code at Least get Permission From ALL the Developers And then give them the Proper Credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master53 View Post
if your not going to post on this plugin that dont relate to this then dont post.

Code:
You undoubtfully already read my warning on the other forums. Take it to heart.

they where abusing my very good friend and blitching at him after all the work he had done for them. you dont know shit. so dont post on this okay.

Master that Cheat Control that monkeys Posted is From On 'Abusement Park Roleplay' i know all the People that have Helped On AP and none of them would tollerate Abuse from players because they are all admins.

And does this mean you have and invisable Freind thats been on 5 Servers and then you come in and do it to them? because on 5 yes 5 Occasions ive Seen you Banned on 5 seperate servers because you did that very same command overflow.

Tbh in don't think you should be able to Develop any Kind of sourcmod plugin because you could put loop holes into it that you could exploit to use to crash a server that has it.

My warning to anyone thinking on using any of master Plugin's, Use With extream Caution!
My warning to anyone thinking on using any of master Plugin's, Use With extream Caution!

Last edited by No-Half-Measures; 09-07-2010 at 16:14.
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 11-14-2010 , 08:46   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmchris View Post
it's good to see that you published the code, but you have to fix the same things nick has to fix, otherwise this code allows the full takeover of the gameserver.

However, the most features you praise are default funcs in the 2.41, and nearly all the other things you praise are from the 3.0 version.

and 70% better hud? sorry but what can make a hud percentage better than another? ;)

btw you cant stop people using your code (or copying parts of it into other "collections") because you published it under the GPL. So if anyone want he can implement parts of it in nicks mod or create extensions for the 3.0.

The "Growing Drugs" and "Money Print machine" sounds very much like my idea i posted in the HL2RP Forum. ;)

However thanks for helping the community by releasing the code. Hope someone can use it.
hey krim. i was thinking... would you want some of my features which i have on my full version? and you could have my car mod which probly wont work now because of the update... it was a tester and was buggy but if you want you maybe able to fix it.

Sorry for all the bother i have done, but all forgiven right?

Master53
Veteran Member
Old 11-14-2010 , 08:53   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #29

duo post spammed while i laged out :p