Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)

Post New Thread Reply   

Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2010 , 15:22   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Why don't you guys combine your efforts rather than creating four RP plugin threads full of flames?
truely they will not combine all unless one does it all them self which is to much work for one person. but im in no position to help krims v3.0 or help develop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeys View Post
Master pretended to be sharing for a while, but all he did was post "Should I release it?" and posts "I am way better than you" (in horrific English, no less).
When we called him out on it, he all of a sudden didn't want to release.
well for starters why the form mock me for my shitty english and saying my mod was fully fake... so why would i help you at any level while i just get bad feedback. i really would rather people to work to geather but i just get anoyed when i help so i made my own roleplay version in which almost everythings been remade. i could really really help if i wanted and make a huge extraction but i see no point yet.

wmchris
Old 09-03-2010 , 18:40   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #12

They don't mock you for your Bad english - they mock you bcause everything you say Sounds like an advertisement for your Mod, a Fake, or both.

You always told everyone that you made a hilarious Mod but when you wandet to Release it you told everyone (After One minimal "questionable") Feedback that you don't Want to release it - and you deleted all postings from you in the Forum, Even thoose which helped others from Outside the Forum.

We appreciate help As Long it's real. Thats Why you got banned through the Reputation Feedback System. (too man ppl Reported your postings)

At the Moment 5 rp developers are working Hand in Hand at enriching the hl2 roleplay Plugin in the V3. One (Nick) is pissed and Wants to Bug me by doin His down Thing and tries to overpower the original (what i really like) and One tries to make .... This.

So dunno...

Ps sorry for the spelling Errors but im on my iPad and the autocorrection is on German

Last edited by wmchris; 09-03-2010 at 19:11.
Monkeys
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2010 , 18:49   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #13

Anyhow, as I said on the other topic: Enough bashing.
If Master wants to proove himself, let him. I'm eager to see what he's managed to learn by now.

EDIT:As a gesture of goodwill I'll give you a few common memory leaks you can work out.
(Lines are the lines on an unchanged file, so I suggest working backwards)
Line 1701: Handle doesn't get closed if you take the return on Line 1709
Line 4296: Handle gets closed on Line 4410, but has no less than 7 possible returns before that.
Line 5722: Small error, not really a leak, but you forgot to close your KV.

This is a quick readthrough using a standard algorythm, so I may have missed one or two.
I suggest running memory leak checks on your servers.
(Do a handle dump, and after running the server for a good while, do another one)
or he's gonna feed all night.

Last edited by Monkeys; 09-03-2010 at 19:07.
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2010 , 19:48   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeys View Post
Anyhow, as I said on the other topic: Enough bashing.
If Master wants to proove himself, let him. I'm eager to see what he's managed to learn by now.

EDIT:As a gesture of goodwill I'll give you a few common memory leaks you can work out.
(Lines are the lines on an unchanged file, so I suggest working backwards)
Line 1701: Handle doesn't get closed if you take the return on Line 1709
Line 4296: Handle gets closed on Line 4410, but has no less than 7 possible returns before that.
Line 5722: Small error, not really a leak, but you forgot to close your KV.

This is a quick readthrough using a standard algorythm, so I may have missed one or two.
I suggest running memory leak checks on your servers.
(Do a handle dump, and after running the server for a good while, do another one)
thanks for the bug check. and i really dont care about prooving my self. i just want to be respected

Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2010 , 20:08   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmchris View Post
They don't mock you for your Bad english - they mock you bcause everything you say Sounds like an advertisement for your Mod, a Fake, or both.

You always told everyone that you made a hilarious Mod but when you wandet to Release it you told everyone (After One minimal "questionable") Feedback that you don't Want to release it - and you deleted all postings from you in the Forum, Even thoose which helped others from Outside the Forum.
i dont want to hear it okay.. i dont care about that anymore

Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2010 , 20:10   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmchris View Post
At the Moment 5 rp developers are working Hand in Hand at enriching the hl2 roleplay Plugin in the V3. One (Nick) is pissed and Wants to Bug me by doin His down Thing and tries to overpower the original (what i really like) and One tries to make .... This.
good for him. it makes more competition between developers and who can make the best mod. 5vs1 but still hes doing a good job on his own

dazza098
Old 09-03-2010 , 20:49   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #17

ive seen the mod and i like it, i think the remarks above are a bit harsh as id say there are many things in this mod i havent seen anywhere before so welldone master.
and its us as the players who are the real critics ! developers mainly think towards otherpeoples work how i can make that idea better and that may be why theese comments are being passed .... i dont know but at the end of the day this is a good mod. alot of new things, and i hope it works out well ! and to everyone else who is making RP mods GL with your mods also but instead of being at war, embrace your skills bring new things to the table and leave feedback that is of some use because im sure you can all pick holes in everyones work but help eachother and all will come together nicely !

Last edited by dazza098; 09-03-2010 at 20:58.
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2010 , 21:39   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev
Reply With Quote #18

i will post an update tomorow

Master53
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2010 , 11:26   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #19

i was just wondering. im going to reimplant my car mod. im just wondering what vehicles i should use. the jeep was buggy when i first tested.

those are the working cars i have working on hl2mp but the apc camera view is extreamly buggy.

Last edited by Master53; 09-06-2010 at 11:29.
Monkeys
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2010 , 12:38   Re: [HL2DM] RolePlay Fully Customized Master(D) Dev (v3.6.3.0i)
Reply With Quote #20

I don't care about your cars, but I would like to know why you're trying to crash servers running other mods?
Using old engine exploits even.

Code:
๖ۣۜḾ₳ﮐ₮₢Ṝ(๖ۣ left the game ([Cheat-Control] Permission denied to command /*sound emiter exploit command here*/
You undoubtfully already read my warning on the other forums. Take it to heart.
or he's gonna feed all night.