Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Monkeys
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2010 , 11:41   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

Good thing you released this. Now let's hope that most people upgrade to at least this.
Because the security on a lot of the RP servers right now is laughable. Bugs galore.

Something you should still add, though:
Bug fixes. Lots of them. :p

I could give you a list of most of the bugs out there, but won't help you fix them. Already helping Samantha (although she's pretty much finished) and Master.

(I know, it's quite odd that the guy that finds all these bugs and abused them like hell ( ) wants to help you fix them, but I'm doing this to keep the RP community on HL2DM alive.)

If you send me a list of features you've already implemented on your server, I'll give you the bugs associated with them.
(Features as in: Actual do-able jobs, entity manipulating items (Doorhacks, cuffsaws,...), hunger/thirst/energy, things like that.)
danielcorsa
Old 04-09-2010 , 18:09   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

das geht doch nicht!!!!!!!
bitte video tut für mysql!!!!
danielcorsa
Old 04-10-2010 , 09:56   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

oder einfach ein beispiel an einem freehooster
bboyxeno
Old 04-10-2010 , 17:50   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

when i type in !buydoor or any other of the commands in rp_core7db3.sp, it says unknown command in console
wmchris
Old 04-10-2010 , 22:25   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

for everyone: just wait one or two weeks - iam working on a complete new version of the roleplay server, which implements most of the features which this edited mod contains, but with lesser bugs ;)

EDIT:
i just reviewed this code. please read my last post in this thread:

Quote:
i really advice everyone NOT to use this plugin. It contains some good ideas, but it's HORRIBLY coded.

It floods a mysql server with around 550queries with every save, contains massive amounts of non working code, has many security holes, ... et.c.

Last edited by wmchris; 04-25-2010 at 15:30.
PoLoIvAn
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-11-2010 , 10:06   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmchris View Post
for everyone: just wait one or two weeks - iam working on a complete new version of the roleplay server, which implements most of the features which this edited mod contains, but with lesser bugs ;)
I really want to see that version :>
Frozn
Old 04-11-2010 , 10:53   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

Can this be used without mysql, and chris, any idea when?
danielcorsa
Old 04-11-2010 , 11:32   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

this version does not work for me
bboyxeno
Old 04-11-2010 , 12:01   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielcorsa View Post
this version does not work for me
same here. i was really looking forward to getting buydoor and the other features.
danielcorsa
Old 04-11-2010 , 12:51   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay - Original by Pinkfairie and Krim and edited by Benni & PoLoIvAn

polo can you help me? if he is not running, he is not as good!
Closed Thread