Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] Full Infinite Ammo

Post New Thread Reply   

deadlystrike
Old 08-23-2011 , 13:58   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #81

it seems if i have adminonly set to 1 it still wont give unlimted ammo to those admins with required flag unless they do the command in the console
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2011 , 17:02   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlystrike View Post
it seems if i have adminonly set to 1 it still wont give unlimted ammo to those admins with required flag unless they do the command in the console
I just tested the adminonly cvar with both the default access(b flag) and adminflag override(used the o flag) and it worked fine.

I can only assume it's a problem with one of your configurations, perhaps admin_overrides.cfg?
gameguysz
Old 08-24-2011 , 02:23   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #83

I'll use this for my new TF2 achievement server :] THANKS
deadlystrike
Old 09-02-2011 , 09:54   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #84

even admins with all flags z and every letter possible still are having to type sm_fia "name" "1" to enable it for theirselves... isnt there a way for people with the flag i set in the override for it to be on by defualt
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2011 , 14:38   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlystrike View Post
even admins with all flags z and every letter possible still are having to type sm_fia "name" "1" to enable it for theirselves... isnt there a way for people with the flag i set in the override for it to be on by defualt
Just to check, you do have sm_fia_all set to 1 right? sm_fia_adminonly just filters infinite ammo to admins. It won't give anything automatically unless you have sm_fia_all set to 1.
Other than that, let me see how you have the admin_overrides set up.

Last edited by Tylerst; 09-02-2011 at 14:47.
KyleS
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 09-02-2011 , 14:54   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #86

Nice plugin!

There a couple odd things about it though. You're returning in your for (Which cycles through everyone) when sm_fia_adminonly is true and when the client doesn't have admin, you're also doing this if their weapon isn't a valid entity, and other places in the main loop. This stops cycling through client indexes above them. For instance if your client index 5 and I'm 6. If you have a weapon def index of 441 or 442. The loop would essentially break here and stop all further processing (Since you used return). I'm assuming you'd want to use continue instead?

Just nit-picking here, but why do you have new bool:g_roundwinammo[MAXPLAYERS+1]; when it's set on everyone globally?

Any who, PM me if this is in error or if it's corrected.

Last edited by KyleS; 09-02-2011 at 15:46. Reason: Typography error.
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2011 , 19:40   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #87

Update to 2.1.0
-Changed returns to continues in infinite ammo loop
-Changed g_roundwinammo player array to a simple g_roundwin switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleS View Post
Nice plugin!

There a couple odd things about it though. You're returning in your for (Which cycles through everyone) when sm_fia_adminonly is true and when the client doesn't have admin, you're also doing this if their weapon isn't a valid entity, and other places in the main loop. This stops cycling through client indexes above them. For instance if your client index 5 and I'm 6. If you have a weapon def index of 441 or 442. The loop would essentially break here and stop all further processing (Since you used return). I'm assuming you'd want to use continue instead?
Ahh, I misunderstood what returning did in loops. Well don't I feel stupid . I assumed it would skip to the next index, not break the loop. I suppose I shouldve read the loop documentation more thouroughly. That would explain some of the problems I've been getting with it. Though in retrospect it makes sense since you could possibly end up with multiple conflicting return values if it did work like that. My bad, and many thanks to you for that fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleS View Post
Nice plugin!

Just nit-picking here, but why do you have new bool:g_roundwinammo[MAXPLAYERS+1]; when it's set on everyone globally?
Originally for the adminonly cvar I checked admin for each client in a custom forward and switched it off for people who weren't admins. Upon review of the code I stopped being an idiot and realised a simple check in the for loop would work . I forgot to remove the array from the roundwin global after that. Obviously it isn't needed anymore, just an oversight on my part.

Last edited by Tylerst; 09-02-2011 at 19:54.
portalmods124
Old 09-08-2011 , 10:30   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #88

Infin revenge not working on The Frontire Justice

Last edited by portalmods124; 09-09-2011 at 03:03.
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 09-16-2011 , 06:40   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by portalmods124 View Post
Infin revenge not working on The Frontire Justice
It works, it's just that you have to shoot once for the revenge crits to activate. Same with the Diamondback.
portalmods124
Old 09-21-2011 , 06:39   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo (2.0.0 Release)
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerst View Post
It works, it's just that you have to shoot once for the revenge crits to activate. Same with the Diamondback.
1 shot at a person or at any surface?