Plugin Category:
All
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    when someone crouched it wont doing ff or gets ff
    Old 11-24-2022 , 17:29   [Any] Cancel Friendly-Fire on Crouch [25-November-2022]
    Reply With Quote #1

about
    • when player hold crouch key or gets crouched, it wont hurt teammate of be hurt
    • small thing, just for sharing, this exists on my disk long time, idea from back4blood

ConVar

PHP Code:
    // extra key(s) to cancel ff when hold, 131072=Shift. see more on entity_prop_stocks.inc
    crouch_ff_key "131072" 

changelog
    • v1.0 just releases; 25-November-2022

Installation
    • put crouch_ff.smx on /plugins/
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (crouch_ff.sp - 162 views - 2.5 KB)

Last edited by NoroHime; 11-24-2022 at 17:48.
    sonic155
    Old 11-24-2022 , 22:42   Re: [Any] Cancel Friendly-Fire on Crouch [25-November-2022]
    Reply With Quote #2

does not work this just disables FF all together doesnt matter if your ducking or not o.o / taking back what i said after testing it seems fine~
    ~~
    it disables FF at start when survivors leave the spawn room it turns off i guess cuz FF is turn back on and it doesnt matter if walking/normal move/ducking with toggle or hold damage is still done to friendlys
    ~~

any way to adding Crtl to the list as Ctrl is ducking and Shift is walking o.o
    ~~
    after testing it more it seems to have FF disable on spawn then went survivors leave spawn it turns it back on and you can do FF to others but if you duck then harm them they take no harm for as long as your ducking and what seems like 8-12secs after you unduck as well
    ~~
    seems to be working fine will test with other players although it works fine with bots so far ill update once i get data for ya

Last edited by sonic155; 11-25-2022 at 00:24. Reason: update info
    NoroHime
    Veteran Member
    Old 11-25-2022 , 00:42   Re: [Any] Cancel Friendly-Fire on Crouch [25-November-2022]
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
    does not work this just disables FF all together doesnt matter if your ducking or not o.o / taking back what i said after testing it seems fine~
    ~~
    it disables FF at start when survivors leave the spawn room it turns off i guess cuz FF is turn back on and it doesnt matter if walking/normal move/ducking with toggle or hold damage is still done to friendlys
    ~~

any way to adding Crtl to the list as Ctrl is ducking and Shift is walking o.o
    ~~
    after testing it more it seems to have FF disable on spawn then went survivors leave spawn it turns it back on and you can do FF to others but if you duck then harm them they take no harm for as long as your ducking and what seems like 8-12secs after you unduck as well
    ~~
    seems to be working fine will test with other players although it works fine with bots so far ill update once i get data for ya
    hmm in fact survivor bot will hold shift on safe room,I also felt a little strange at first
    Old 11-25-2022 , 06:57   Re: [Any] Cancel Friendly-Fire on Crouch [25-November-2022]
    Reply With Quote #4

I did a stream with this plugin in the game and people enjoyed it i think its a great plugin =D