Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

pendrive148
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-04-2015 , 14:53   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2581

my weapon error log:
[TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: crossing_guard
[TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: rescue_ranger_reflect
[TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: entity_medigun_shield

and is possible add a point if respawn a player with a respawn marker?
Cloman
Old 08-05-2015 , 07:40   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2582

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendrive148 View Post
my weapon error log:
[TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: crossing_guard
[TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: rescue_ranger_reflect
[TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: entity_medigun_shield

and is possible add a point if respawn a player with a respawn marker?
mmhh.. im supprised to see entity_medigun_shield.
Thats the Medi Gun from Medic to heal teammates from what i can find on google XD .
Is it from some kind of plugin your running ?
pasranno
Old 08-05-2015 , 12:36   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillium View Post
You have to clean the database for the stats to reset:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...et#post2048612
Okay it is a good alternative but i asked if a resetrank is included in the plugin which is apparently not since we have to manually do it. It is too bad that a resetrank (global for the admin and personal for the player) is not included in this plugin which is the best rank plugin I could imagine.
Send a message via Skype™ to pasranno
Hefal
Old 08-05-2015 , 16:42   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2584

Ive got webrank to work! Now i have two followup questions!

Can i import the data for the previous local database that i used for some time before switching to webrank? And does anyone know of a nice free website interface/template easily compatible with TF2 stats? The one that came along with the plugin is so outdated/broken :>

Thx!
pendrive148
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-05-2015 , 17:13   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloman View Post
mmhh.. im supprised to see entity_medigun_shield.
Thats the Medi Gun from Medic to heal teammates from what i can find on google XD .
Is it from some kind of plugin your running ?
Yes, it's a plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=245063
is the MvM Shield on the normal gameplay
SpiritBob
Old 08-06-2015 , 07:22   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2586

Using the say command from my dedicated server (The server itself) sends an exception about client id 0 invalid player is not ingame, because obviously i am writing from the server/console itself.
Care to fix this? Else I will be flooding with errors the server whenever I write something from it. (Probably cause lag too)

Last edited by SpiritBob; 08-06-2015 at 07:23.
Cloman
Old 08-06-2015 , 13:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2587

Hi,

Ok updated it again

Added:
- medigun Shield (Medic)
- reflected rescue ranger (Pyro)
- crossing guard (Generic)

Modified:
- Increased name storage to 50 characters (Some Players do have long names)

Bugfix:
- say command in console generated a error message. Its been fixed

Have Fun.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (TF2_Stats.sp - 396 views - 402.2 KB)
File Type: zip %5BTF2%5D%20Ranking%20and%20Item%20Logger%20v9.3.0.zip (831.7 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by Cloman; 08-06-2015 at 13:10.
SpiritBob
Old 08-06-2015 , 16:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloman View Post
Hi,

Ok updated it again

Added:
- medigun Shield (Medic)
- reflected rescue ranger (Pyro)
- crossing guard (Generic)

Modified:
- Increased name storage to 50 characters (Some Players do have long names)

Bugfix:
- say command in console generated a error message. Its been fixed

Have Fun.
Thank you!

I also found a critical problem in MySql:

If a player in his name has a special symbol such as ****************** (mods or site deleted the symbol, because it wasn't supported) or other utf8mb4 symbols, an error occurs and that player's stats are not recorded and possibly become buggy. Can you fix that? I tried everything from my end to fix it, by changing my system and all table/databases including the column NAME for players to use utf8mb4, but still no use. I think you have to make it so the plugin makes them compatible with utf8mb4 or something.

I'm a noob at MySql so yeah. If you know how to fix this tell me.

Exact error message: [TF2_Stats.smx] SQL Error: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\xBF' for column 'NAME' at row 1

Last edited by SpiritBob; 08-06-2015 at 16:16.
Cloman
Old 08-06-2015 , 16:48   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2589

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritBob View Post
Thank you!

I also found a critical problem in MySql:

If a player in his name has a special symbol such as ****************** (mods or site deleted the symbol, because it wasn't supported) or other utf8mb4 symbols, an error occurs and that player's stats are not recorded and possibly become buggy. Can you fix that? I tried everything from my end to fix it, by changing my system and all table/databases including the column NAME for players to use utf8mb4, but still no use. I think you have to make it so the plugin makes them compatible with utf8mb4 or something.

I'm a noob at MySql so yeah. If you know how to fix this tell me.

Exact error message: [TF2_Stats.smx] SQL Error: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\xBF' for column 'NAME' at row 1
What version of mysql are you using ?
what character set is the table using with what collation?
im currently using character set UTF-8 with collation utf8_general_ci.
with mysql 5.6
SpiritBob
Old 08-06-2015 , 20:07   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2590

MySql version: 5.6.26-log MySql Community Server (GPL)
by default i was using utf8, but to resolve the issue i needed to change everything to utf8mb4, but the problem still persists, so maybe I didn't do the transition correctly or the plugin does not support utf8mb4.

I tried many guides (like https://mathiasbynens.be/notes/mysql-utf8mb4), still no luck ( I couldn't do some steps fully and even skipped some, but when i write
SHOW VARIABLES WHERE Variable_name LIKE 'character\_set\_%' OR Variable_name LIKE 'collation%';

Everything appears to be utf8mb4/utf8mb4_unicode_ci except for character_set_system and character_set_filesystem, which inclines me to think that the problem is on the plugin's end.

EDIT: I followed this guide and did everything, yet still experience the same problem - https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/help/mysql-to-utf8

UPDATE: After reading the source file for the plugin, It was using utf8, so I changed it to use utf8mb4 and after compiling/deploying no errors appear!! It seems i finally fixed this shit.
Make sure that you also change the character sets and all those stuff for your mysql to fully remove any kind of problems (look into the 2 guides above). In the folder sqlscripts (Located in TF2 Web Ranking archive in main post), each .sql file is made to setup your tables with utf8. Make sure you change them to use utf8mb4 if planning on re-creating any of the tables. It will save you a lot of trouble.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (TF2_Stats.sp - 198 views - 402.3 KB)

Last edited by SpiritBob; 08-06-2015 at 21:09.