Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[PAID][REQ][CS:GO]Custom !guns menu with diferente options bases on team and flags

Post New Thread Reply   

EngHell
Old 01-18-2015 , 02:47   [PAID][REQ][CS:GO]Custom !guns menu with diferente options bases on team and flags
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I really love all the work you do with sourcemod guys.

I have already searched for this, but didn't yet nothing, I'm looking for a !guns menu for cs go with these features:
1. It should give to everyplayer(without check the needed flag) bydefault a deagle(the default pistol given should be controlled by a convar), if the map give a pistol every round it should check if the given pistol by the server is already the same as default pistol or selected pistol to not give it again.

2. At round end it should remember which pistol the player actually had, it the player had a pistol it should give to the player that same pistol, as some maps give a pistol by default.(it means the if the player has dropped all his items or just dead the plugin should give him the default pistol or pistol selected on !guns menu).

3. When someone type !guns it should check if the player has any of the needed flags, if the player has any of these flags it should display the gun menu, if not it should print a chat message to all the players, this chat message should be taken from a convar.

4. If the player has access to the !guns command it should check if it's a ct or t then display one specific menu if ct or t, this menu should be traded from a cfg file.

5. The cfg file should be in a format like this:
"ct_menu"
{
A list of the ct CSGO pistols
"text to display" "weapon"
}
"t_menu"
{
A list of the t CSGO pistols:
"text to display" "weapon to give"
}
PS. Sorry I don't know the give_weapon codes for every pistol

6. If the player has set in his inventory the USP-S it should drop an USP-S if not it should drop at normal USP

7. The plugin should remember the player choice even if the player disconnect from the server and give it to the player and don't display again unless the player type !guns to modify his choice.

8. Display a message every x (controlled by a convar) seconds and check if the player has any of the needed flags, then if the player has any of these flags, it should display a message controlled by one convar, if the player hasn't any of the needed flags it should display a message taken from another convar.

9. The needed flags should be controlled by a convar in a format like this example "abcde".

10. The !guns pistol should display by default(should check if player has the needed flags) at x(controlled by convar) seconds of player join a team, only one time, then doesn't show unless player type !guns.

Thank you guys!

Last edited by EngHell; 01-18-2015 at 14:19.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-22-2015 , 16:49   Re: [PAID][REQ][CS:GO]Custom !guns menu with diferente options bases on team and flag
Reply With Quote #2

If this project is still in the cards, feel free to contact me.