Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    An anti-camp plugin for CS:GO based on zones
    Old 05-05-2020 , 18:25   Advanced Anti-Camp
    Reply With Quote #1

Advanced Anti-Camp
    This plugin is an improved version of Franc1sco's anticamp plugin.

NO LONGER SUPPORTED, PLEASE USE

It was only tested on CS:GO.

Description
    Admins can define areas, where, if a player spends more than x minutes in it, he will get slapped until he leaves the area.
    Admins can decide how much slap damage will be inflicted, how long the player can stay in the areas, and more.

Installation
    This plugin requires Sourcmod and Metamod.
    Grab the latest release from the release page and unzip it in your csgo folder.
    Restart the server or type `sm plugins load advancedanticamp` in the console to load the plugin.
    The config file will be automatically generated in cfg/sourcemod/

Configuration
    - You can modify the phrases in addons/sourcemod/translations/advancedanticamp.phrases.txt.
    - Once the plugin has been loaded, you can modify the cvars in cfg/sourcemod/advancedantiamp.cfg

Usage

Creating zones
    Once the plugin has been loaded, admins can type !campzones in chat to open the zone menu. From there you can create a zone by pointing your cursor at where you want to create the zone.

**IMPORTANT** Be sure to save zones both in main menu and the newly created zone meny, otherwise the changes won't be saved!

Editing zones
    Once a zone has been created, you can modifiy it my typing !campzones in chat and selecting "Edit Zones" in the menu.

Restrict zones
    If don't want CT to camp in a zone, inclue "AnticampCT" in the name of the zone.
    For T, use "AnticampT".
    For Both teams, use "AnticampBoth"

Troubleshooting
    For some reasons, the zones won't rename themselves sometimes, so you have to edit the names manually in addons/sourcemod/configs/devzones/mapname.zones.txt

Contacts
    If you have questions, you can add me on Discord: Sarrus#9090

To do
    • DONE: Add a Cvar to set slap frequency
    • DONE Do a cooldown system
    • Make zones without having to rename them

Download/Get Source

Credits:
    • Franc1sco for his amazing zone plugin, on which this plugin is heavily based.
    • The Sourmod Discord for their help.

Last edited by Sarrus; 12-04-2020 at 11:26. Reason: No longer supported
    Franc1sco
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-05-2020 , 19:15   Re: Advanced Anti-Camp
    Reply With Quote #2

Hello, first thanks for your effort.

But why you made a small edit of the devzones (also you removed the deadboard with the license) and put the camp plugin part into that instead of just made a third party plugin with some improvements based on my devzones_anticamp where you already take code?

Also the pull requests are welcome to my plugins, instead of make new topics with small improvements.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 05-05-2020 at 19:17.
    Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
    Sarrus
    Old 05-05-2020 , 19:33   Re: Advanced Anti-Camp
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
    Hello, first thanks for your effort.

But why you made a small edit of the devzones (also you removed the deadboard with the license) and put the camp plugin part into that instead of just made a third party plugin with some improvements based on my devzones_anticamp where you already take code?

Also the pull requests are welcome to my plugins, instead of make new topics with small improvements.

Hello, sorry, I'm kind of new to all of this and I wanted to do good for a first release. I'm planning on changing things on the dev_zones plugin so I was not sure about just creating a pull request. I'd be glad to take the appropriate actions if you could give me a little bit of guidance on how to do all that
    Franc1sco
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-05-2020 , 20:18   Re: Advanced Anti-Camp
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sarrus View Post
    Hello, sorry, I'm kind of new to all of this and I wanted to do good for a first release. I'm planning on changing things on the dev_zones plugin so I was not sure about just creating a pull request. I'd be glad to take the appropriate actions if you could give me a little bit of guidance on how to do all that
    No problem.

Create a user on github.com, then go to the main repository https://github.com/Franc1sco/DevZones and press on "Fork" for create a copy of the repo, make commits on your repo, and then "make a pull request" selecting your repository and my repository as target. If you dont know how to use git, download "github desktop" that have a easy interface for use git.

So you can leave this topic as just the anti-camp third party plugin part (with devzones plugin as requeriment) and you could redirect "sm_anticamp" command to "sm_zones" using FakeClientCommand(client, "sm_zones"); on the !anticamp callback.

If you think that you can improve the devzones plugin base, you can make the improvements that you see for devzones with pull requests to my repository instead of copy/paste it on another topic, or if you need some extra native/forward/function from devzones plugin for use it on this anticamp plugin then let me know.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco