Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

TF2 End of Map Voting Not Working

Post New Thread Reply   

utaker
Old 09-24-2015 , 14:13   TF2 End of Map Voting Not Working
Reply With Quote #1

I've set following cvars but end of map list isnt showing up so after map ends, nothing happens and its stuck at that same current map. How to fix it?

PHP Code:
sv_allow_votes 1
sv_vote_allow_spectators 1
sv_vote_failure_timer    120 
// Cooldown time (in seconds); the time that must pass after a vote fails for another to be initiated. Defaults to 300 (5 minutes).
sv_vote_issue_autobalance_allowed    1    //    Allow a vote to disable autobalance to be called. Defaults to 1 (enabled).
sv_vote_issue_classlimits_allowed    0    //    Allow a vote to enable class limits to be called. Defaults to 0 (disabled).
sv_vote_issue_classlimits_max        4    //    Set the maximum amount of each class that is allowed. Cannot control individual class limits; affects all 9 classes simultaneously. Defaults to 4.
sm_cvar sv_vote_issue_kick_allowed    0    //    Allow kick votes to be called. Defaults to 0 (disabled).
sv_vote_kick_ban_duration            5    //    The length of time (in minutes) of the ban on the player if the kick vote is successful. Defaults to 20. Set to 0 to disable the ban entirely and instead only kick the player.
sv_vote_issue_nextlevel_allowed        1    //    Also need to be enabled for End of Map voting, Can players call vote to set the next level? Allow the next level to be determined by vote. Defaults to 1 (enabled). If called during a round, the map will change on round end. Not at the end of the timelimit for the map. Disabling this also disables the automatic end of map vote.
sv_vote_issue_nextlevel_allowextend    1    // Allow the next level vote to include an 'Extend' option. Defaults to 1 (enabled).
sv_vote_issue_nextlevel_choicesmode    1    // Allow players to be presented with a list of lowest playtime maps to choose from. Defaults to 1 (enabled).
sv_vote_issue_nextlevel_prevent_change 0 // Not allowed to vote for a nextlevel if one has already been set. Defaults to 1 (enabled).
sv_vote_issue_changelevel_allowed    0    // Allow a vote that changes the map to the next level immediately to be initiated. Defaults to 0 (disabled).
sv_vote_issue_restart_game_allowed    1    // Allow a vote that restarts the round to be initiated. Defaults to 1 (enabled).
sv_vote_issue_scramble_teams_allowed    1
sv_vote_ui_hide_disabled_issues        1    
// Suppress listing of disabled issues in the vote setup screen. Default to 1 (enabled). 

Last edited by utaker; 09-24-2015 at 14:57. Reason: corrected topic game name
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2015 , 14:38   Re: TS2 End of Map Voting Not Working
Reply With Quote #2

Is this the default voting provided within TF2? If so, where can I find a list of all the cvars/commands for it?
utaker
Old 09-24-2015 , 14:57   Re: TS2 End of Map Voting Not Working
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
Is this the default voting provided within TF2? If so, where can I find a list of all the cvars/commands for it?
Yes that's the default for TF2 withuot plugins
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-24-2015 , 21:15   Re: TF2 End of Map Voting Not Working
Reply With Quote #4

I noticed the automatic nextmap vote was broken in TF2 some time back.

Then again, I just use the NativeVotes plugin and one of the mapchoosers that supports it anyway.
Old 09-25-2015 , 01:57   Re: TF2 End of Map Voting Not Working
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
I noticed the automatic nextmap vote was broken in TF2 some time back.

Then again, I just use the NativeVotes plugin and one of the mapchoosers that supports it anyway.
definitely gonna use that now.