After more than half a year without any major incidents from Valve, I have released a complete rewrite to CS:S DM. This version is more flexible, stable, and faster - and it's powered by SourceMod!
If you are upgrading from CS:S DM 0.9x, delete it entirely. If you are upgrading from a CS:S DM 2.0.0 Beta, make sure to update the gamedata file.
Forum: Click here
Snapshots (with CS:GO support): Click here
Download: Click here
Installation/Config: Click here
to automatically convert old cssdm.cfg files to the new cvar format.
Bugs Reports and Feature Requests:
to visit the bug tracker. If you have Windows, please attach an mdmp. If you have Linux, please attach or link to a core file (or e-mail it to [email protected]
). Core files can be generated with "ulimit -c unlimited" in your shell console.
This marks a huge rewrite and vast improvement to CS:S DM. It is also open source now. Click here
to get the source code!
2.0.0 Final - July 25, 2007
- Fixed a bug where infinite ammo was not disabled when DM was not running.
2.0.0 Beta 4 - July 1, 2007
- Enabling "buy" in cssdm.equip.txt now disables the equip menu.
- Fixed cssdm_bots_balance not working after mapchange.
- Fixed an RTE in spawn protection.
- Fixed a crashbug on mapchange.
- Fixed bug where FFA would not work after one mapchange.
- Fixed FFA not working entirely right on Windows.
2.0.0 Beta 1 - June 24, 2007
- Rewrote CS:S DM to be a SourceMod extension.
- CS:S DM is now open source, under the GNU General Public License.
- CS:S DM's spawning, equipment, and other features have been moved
to SourceMod plugins.
- Most configuration options are now cvars; a new per-map config system is
now in place.
- CS:S DM can now be translated to different languages.
- cssdm_enable/disable, cssdm_ffa_enable/disable are removed in favor of
- cssdm_password/cssdm_login are removed in favor of SourceMod's admin
- Improved CS:S DM's removal of dropped items (including defusekits).
- Improved CS:S DM's spawning of late joined players, players joining
a team after spectating, and late joining of bots.
- Greatly improved the intelligence of the weapons menu. It will now
choose not to display if it knows only one or less items can be
- Added a "Random Weapons" feature to the weapon menus.
- Removed the grenade and armor menus.
- Added a new interactive spawn point editor ("cssdm_spawn_menu").
- Added a plugin to manage bot_quota correctly.
- Removed cssdm_addspawn.
- Improved bot support for automatic items.
- Fixed a bug where C4 would be removed when CS:S DM was disabled.
- The "respawn" command will now properly obey spawn wait times.
- Updates are easier to patch; a text file holds all internal offsets.