Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

CSGO Items API


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
SM9
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Old 02-17-2016 , 12:47   CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #1

If you came here to download CSGOItems you can find the code here: https://bitbucket.org/SM91337/csgo-items/src but be warned, CSGOItems is old, broken and the code is kind of embarrassing.

I promised everyone that I would update this, I'm sorry for promising something that I could not deliver, my mental health won't allow me at this time, maybe one day.

Last edited by SM9; 11-07-2019 at 20:56.
SM9 is offline
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 02-17-2016 , 15:16   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #2

Seems very useful. I will check more this API. Good job
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking some paid jobs and selling some private stuff.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.


Last edited by Franc1sco; 02-17-2016 at 15:17.
Franc1sco is online now
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Darkness_
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2014
Old 02-17-2016 , 16:14   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #3

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Darkness_ is offline
Potato Uno
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Old 02-17-2016 , 17:47   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #4

Isn't bringing TF2Items to csgo going to result in bans for inventory violations?
Potato Uno is offline
SM9
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Old 02-17-2016 , 18:06   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Uno View Post
Isn't bringing TF2Items to csgo going to result in bans for inventory violations?
This API on its own is completely within valves TOS, but there is no guarantee that developers will not abuse it to create plugins which cause violation and I have no control over that. The reason I have released it is because there is so many legitimate things which can be done with this, Honestly I have nothing against violating valves TOS because I feel its very childish and is not good for community servers, but just don't post plugins that do that here because they will be removed / trashed.

I hope this clears things up.

Last edited by SM9; 02-17-2016 at 18:08.
SM9 is offline
Deathknife
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Old 02-17-2016 , 19:13   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #6

Great work.
Deathknife is offline
zipcore
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: m_flZipcore
Old 02-18-2016 , 06:26   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #7

I just miss ammo natives to set a custom amount. Everything else seems to be great.
__________________
zipcore is offline
SM9
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Old 02-18-2016 , 07:59   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcore View Post
I just miss ammo natives to set a custom amount. Everything else seems to be great.
How would you like this to work, A little confused as to what you required although I am more than happy to implement it if you can explain it a bit more
SM9 is offline
Potato Uno
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Old 02-18-2016 , 08:27   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoderx View Post
This API on its own is completely within valves TOS, but there is no guarantee that developers will not abuse it to create plugins which cause violation and I have no control over that. The reason I have released it is because there is so many legitimate things which can be done with this, Honestly I have nothing against violating valves TOS because I feel its very childish and is not good for community servers, but just don't post plugins that do that here because they will be removed / trashed.

I hope this clears things up.
Yeah that's perfectly fine; people who use this should just be aware that if they misuse it they can be banned at their own fault.
Potato Uno is offline
SM9
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Old 02-19-2016 , 14:29   Re: CSGO Items API
Reply With Quote #10

Just a quick warning, I am currently adding a lot more functionality and improving existing natives, this means they are subject to change, The reason being is this plugin is still very new, thanks for understanding.
SM9 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode