General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Old 01-11-2018 , 21:28   [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone, this is my work, I have used it on my server for more than 2 years, but seeing that someone decided to release a similar plugin, I will launch mine.

KNOWN ERRORS:

- The legs of the l4d2 survivors do not move when using: smg and gascan, fails with another object more, I do not remember :v
    - The names and icons will be those of L4D1

ADVANTAGE:

- the survivors being rescued from the closets will not lose their personalities, it takes a maximum of 6 seconds to re-establish the 8 survivors again.

WHAT DO YOU NEED?

You need to have the L4D2 characters
    - If you want more than just these characters, you can download the packages from website: https://yacerash.wixsite.com/l4d-dlc-lado-oscuro
    - If you only want the models you can use the ones ofJohnnyDave255: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ad6pp...4d2+models.zip

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The packages that you will find in our page contain modifications to the game, some things you can use in solo mode, others only serve in a modded server, which you can see in the following sample videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFRkg6pfsRY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSi1umwulT4

The voices and scenes of the survivors L4D2 and the dialogues with the survivors L4D1, are inside the packages of the website: https://yacerash.wixsite.com/l4d-dlc-lado-oscuro

If someone can help me improve this plugin, I welcome your help, I will do anything to see that L4D1 is a great game.
    Blocked Attachments
    File Type: smx [L4D] All 8 Survivors.smx

Last edited by Beatles; 03-20-2018 at 23:09. Reason: plugin upload
    Psyk0tik
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-11-2018 , 22:01   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #2

Oh hey you're friends with Hunk aka The 5th Survivor!

I'll try this out when I can.

Btw you should fill out the plugin description.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 01-11-2018 at 22:01.
    Striker black
    Old 01-12-2018 , 00:11   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #3

This here is not something that can be used on a dedicated server, serves for a single player, apart I would not waste my time supporting unnecessary things in a game that is almost dead, in any case would be much better to buy l4d2 that still has life And many players, steam and no-steam.

You have as administrator to "Aya Supay", is a thief of models and plugins, proclaims them as their own and worst of all, announces them as if they were created by him, here the tests:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/AyaSupa...?appid=550&p=1
    Here is stealing the models of the server "NuclearPower-Battlefield"It has no authorization on the part of Externet to publish it and, nevertheless, the scoundrel does it shamelessly.
    He announces that he is American located in the United States, here the tests:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/AyaSupay
    https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=265240
    But the reality is another, its true country is Peru "[PE] [× Ą] AYA SUPAY [Ļ × Ø]"

I do not understand how there can be people in this world so crooked lying and cheating, stealing things from others.

Last edited by Striker black; 01-12-2018 at 01:01.
    Psyk0tik
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-12-2018 , 01:56   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #4

Saying that L4D2 is superior to an "almost dead game" like L4D is very subjective of you to say. There are still thousands of players who enjoy the original game and if at least one person enjoys something like this, then it's nothing close to unnecessary.
    Old 01-13-2018 , 15:15   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #5

At no time am I saying that "L4D2" is superior to "L4D1". What I mean is: Why download more than 20 GB of unnecessary models? What they want to do is practically turn l4d1 into the 2 so what? If for that exists the L4D2 that works without any problem.

It is better to buy or download l4d2 instead of so much unnecessary shit

Now if you want to give life to "L4D1" doing so much shit like this they will never do it, simply have to share the game without so much junk and leave it in a single version. This is my personal opinion.

Last edited by Striker black; 01-13-2018 at 15:21.
    Psyk0tik
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-13-2018 , 15:29   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #6

20 gb does take up a lot of space. I guess there are people who'd rather do that than get L4D2 for $5-20.
    Old 01-13-2018 , 19:48   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aya Supay View Post
    who talks about stealing when you use their models on your server,

you're always looking for problems that's why no one enters your l4d server

create fake accounts to attack other guys , several speak of you that you like to knock down servers and if it were not for your Russian friend you would not be anyone

because they do not decompile and verify the models that I up aver if they are the same weights and bones that externet made besides those models are of the game itself, but not of your property I like your server but I am not attacking servers like you

and this publication has nothing to do with what you describe that is notorious of envy that you have inside
    We go by parts as said "Jack the Ripper"

Quote:
    who talks about stealing when you use their models on your server,
    Ok, I only use the model "tank Ultralisk" and by the way I have the permissions on the part of "EXTERNET".

Quote:
    you're always looking for problems that's why no one enters your l4d server
    Do you hurts that tell the truth? Simply eras nothing and the only thing that I recognize on it is that you are a thief to try to hallucinate that you are someone important and indeed my server is one of the most crowded by something between the thousands and thousands of servers, my server this in the post 23º.
    _____________________________________________ ___________________

_____________________________________________ ___________________

Quote:
    create fake accounts to attack other guys , several speak of you that you like to knock down servers and if it were not for your Russian friend you would not be anyone
    I don't know what you mean with "accounts false", I only have a single account of Garena, a single steam account but good in reality you are no one to give you explanations if, as all over the world I have friends and enemies that is why only ataco to those who attack me, and by the way again, I only have 1 Russian friends "RENS" the respect and admiration developers and true professionals.Not like someone pathetic like you who fools people.

Quote:
    because they do not decompile and verify the models that I up aver if they are the same weights and bones that externet made besides those models are of the game itself, but not of your property I like your server but I am not attacking servers like you
    You do not need to decompile so that one realizes that you stole the models transmitted from the server "EXTERNET" and these models do not belong to L4D by God that pathetic you are, "EXTERNET" placed these models in its servant and therefore they belong only and exclusively to EXTERNET.

Quote:
    and this publication has nothing to do with what you describe that is notorious of envy that you have inside
    That I'm going to envy you, your server is junk just like you, scarcely you can create a server, cannot arrange anything so simple like the plugin "Connect Announce" that you use in your server. it infuriates me much that you cheat the people.

Last edited by Striker black; 01-14-2018 at 00:00.
    Psyk0tik
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-13-2018 , 19:58   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #8

Guys I suggest you two take this to private messaging. It's unfair to Beatles that you two are antagonizing each other on his plugin thread.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 01-13-2018 at 19:58.
    Striker black
    Old 01-13-2018 , 20:33   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
    Guys I suggest you two take this to private messaging. It's unfair to Beatles that you two are antagonizing each other on his plugin thread.
    I apologize, but someone has to unmask this person and we tell him his truths in his YouTube account and deletes it, we tell him his truths in the publications of models stolen from "Steam Workshop" and also eliminates them, but here can not do anything , and that people have to know publicly the kind of person who is AYA SUPAY.
    Beatles
    Old 01-17-2018 , 19:54   Re: [L4D] All 8 Survivors
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
    Oh hey you're friends with Hunk aka The 5th Survivor!

I'll try this out when I can.

Btw you should fill out the plugin description.
    Yes, he is my friend, and all our work is based on what he started